new(details needed)

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

new(details needed)

Postby inuyasha10121 » July 4th, 2006, 2:36 am

give me full details on the files plz (sry typing on psp...had to keep short)
inuyasha10121

Postby Jacara » July 4th, 2006, 12:31 pm

Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby inuyasha10121 » July 5th, 2006, 6:20 pm

sry bout the short post...ill go into more detail now...ok im wonderin if the effects happen AFTER or DURING the file playing...like im tryin to use the furrytransformation file and i wana know if you have to activate the trigger during the file or after...
2.how long does it usualy take for someone to have the trigger to successfuly be "installed"(like an average...i know it varies but i kinda wana know how long it SHOULD take)
3.how often should you listen to a file...and if you can play it at night while you sleep on a loop and if it will have the same effect
4.has that file ever ACTUALED WORKED
5.is it easy to get rid of non curse files...
6.does the trigtimeout file work...you know the one where if you wear somethin it blocks all of the other non curse trigs(hopin to do it with a livestrong band or somethin...so i can just put it on so trigs wont bother me during important times)
7.with files that require items can you like replay the file so it works with multiple items...like if i lose the item i can just program my brain to work with another item...

i think thats it...sry for all the questions but i just wana make sure that what im gettin into is safe and that i can set it up to my specifications
inuyasha10121

Postby inuyasha10121 » July 5th, 2006, 11:30 pm

oh and do the trigs go away soon or do they stay forever?
inuyasha10121

Postby Launch » July 6th, 2006, 4:08 pm

Its different for everybody as to how long a file takes.
But I'd really recomend Accelerator.
It really helps with the files.
As for the triggers I couldn't say for certain but I think they'd stay with you until you deprogramed.
Launch
Regular
Regular

Postby Jacara » July 6th, 2006, 8:25 pm

1) Depends on the file - some of the "scenes" are just during the file, but most everything else is designed to either change your thoughts/body when you're awake, or to trigger you after you're awake. The file you're listening to should say in the description whether it's a trigger or training file.
2) It varies enough that I'm not sure of what the average is. For a very good subject (and an easy-to-follow trigger) it'd happen right away, but don't get discouraged if it takes you longer. Repetition of the file helps.
3) As often as you can. Once you have it working, if you use it that'd refresh it; but if not, listen to the file every couple weeks to keep it fresh in your mind.
4) (I'm not familiar with that file, sorry)
5) As easy as it is to install them, and probably just as easy to get rid of curse files too. A suggestion is a suggestion... if you make another recording that takes you into trance and suggests the opposite of what you heard before, it'd cancel it. Get help on the wording of the trance if you're not familiar with hypnosis.
6) Not familiar with that file either, but I don't see why that wouldn't work.
7) You can reprogram for another item, but probably not just by thinking about it really hard. You'd need it to be another hypnotic suggestion.

Regarding the safety of stuff here... assuming you're okay with what the file says it does (i.e., if it works, you're fine with that), the only "unsafe" thing is that these triggers are "open". *anyone* can trigger you. That's fine if the trigger makes you horny, but not if the trigger makes you a slave :P So be careful with those.
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby inuyasha10121 » July 7th, 2006, 8:09 pm

oh sry for not being clear on #4...uhh its in the transformation section and is titled FurryTransformation i belive...as for #6 just to say where it is its at the others section...id love the accelerator program but ts not free and i am VERY short on cash and i need it all :(
inuyasha10121

Postby Jacara » July 8th, 2006, 10:51 pm

I'm not sure how Accelerator would work, but it's not necessary. Just practice going into trance with one of the induction files here - there are a few different styles by different people, so see what works for you and practice. Trance gets easier/deeper the more you do it.
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby GrimIronMan » July 9th, 2006, 12:02 am

inuyasha10121 wrote:oh sry for not being clear on #4...uhh its in the transformation section and is titled FurryTransformation i belive...as for #6 just to say where it is its at the others section...id love the accelerator program but ts not free and i am VERY short on cash and i need it all :(

My advice would be to submit a script.
Free membership for you, makes EMG happy, (almost) everyone wins.
A script is easy to make.

1.) Find a file that has no script.
2.) Listen to the file and record it with Notepad/Wordpad.
3.) Email it to EMG.
4.) Wait for your confirmation email.

Enjoy all the premium files.
GrimIronMan
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » July 9th, 2006, 12:24 am

I don't see the point in the Accelerator myself, it just seems slightly redundant. (Also, you say its not free. It looks free to me, unless you're talking about a different accelerator)

I've not tried that particular transformation file, but am getting very good results with a similar kind of suggestions. I'd advise you to try it - if you really want it to work, you'll get there eventually.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Launch » July 9th, 2006, 4:24 am

demigraff wrote:I don't see the point in the Accelerator myself, it just seems slightly redundant. (Also, you say its not free. It looks free to me, unless you're talking about a different accelerator)

I think she means its premium.
Its really helped me anyway.
I can get a file to work in only a day or 2 of listening thanks to it.
But each to their own I guess.
Launch
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis