About TrigFreeze

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

About TrigFreeze

Postby manager_richy_2007 » August 11th, 2006, 10:14 am

If you trigger yourself into the "TrigFreeze" will you come out after a certain amount of time, or does someone else have to physically say the revert to you?

Just wondering so I don't have to find out the hard way.... I'd rather not get stuck for 5 hours at a time.... lol..

Thanks in advacne!

M.R.2007
manager_richy_2007

Postby Jacara » August 11th, 2006, 10:37 pm

Even if you're a really good subject and can trigger yourself and have it work, you'd be able to break free of it before too long. But if you'd like it to work well, then it'd be best to not get into a situation where you need to break it, or it might not work as well next time (your subconscious would know that you've broken it before so you can do it again).
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby manager_richy_2007 » August 12th, 2006, 5:50 pm

Thanks for the info. I didn't know because the description on the files page said you would be frozen until someone said "revert to normal," but it didn't say if you could do it yourself (by thinking it or whatever).

Thanks again for the help!
manager_richy_2007

Postby gregi696 » August 13th, 2006, 9:50 am

There is also a file on the site that allows you to choose a trigger phrase from a file and a duration. The file will automatically trigger you for the length of the of time you specified. This might be helpful for what you want
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jack » August 13th, 2006, 12:47 pm

I believe that there is also a recording somewhere on here of the trigger phrases for this file.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Great Idea!

Postby manager_richy_2007 » August 13th, 2006, 1:31 pm

gregi696 wrote:There is also a file on the site that allows you to choose a trigger phrase from a file and a duration. The file will automatically trigger you for the length of the of time you specified. This might be helpful for what you want

That's a great idea! Now that you mention it, I remember skimming through a file description that said something like that. Hope I can find it again!

Maybe I'll try the TrigAmnesia, too. Just to see what it is like! Hopefully when I'm done playing around with that one I'll remember to come here and get some new files! lol.
manager_richy_2007

Return to Help with Files