Help with trance

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Help with trance

Postby aryaterna » September 4th, 2006, 9:12 am

I am fairly new to this website and was wondering if I should hear the words on the files when i'm in trance as i haven't had much success with any of the files. If not could you please recommend some good files to help enter trance. I currently have

Memory Improvement
Muscle Growth
Super Human mind
Guided Induction
and Induction

Hope you can help me and if so thanks. :D
aryaterna

Postby sarnoga » September 5th, 2006, 12:12 am

There are many good inductions on the site that should help you get into a trance. Cardigan DeepTrance and Cardigan Enhancement and acceptance work well for me. Some people prefer one of EMG's inductions.

Try out some different inductions and see what works best for you. I recently had very good sucsess with LRInduction Subliminal. It is a subliminal of LadyRio's version of Focus induction.

There are many different inductions to choose from. I hope you find the one that works for you.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby cardigan » September 6th, 2006, 11:00 am

The important thing is to take things slow and not to rush it - or try too many things at one time.

Find an induction that you want to try, and then just listen to that. Listen only to that - until you begin to go into a trance, and you will know yourself, when that is.

Typical signs of trance are, that your mind starts to wander a little, and then that you start having holes in your memory of the trance. If you have listened to the induction a couple of times, then you will probably only reach a light trance the first many times. So you know what is being said all along. But suddenly you feel that time has been flying and that you only remember the start of the induction, and then maybe bits and pieces. Then you are ready for the next step, which is to try a file that does other things too. But start nice and easy with only the induction until you feel comfortable, safe and able to trance.

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby aryaterna » September 20th, 2006, 10:07 am

Thanks for the help and I think my problem is that I am concentrating to hard on listening to the words but I am definately getting better results now that I am relaxing more. thanks again for the help.
aryaterna

Return to Help with Files