Not Suggestable.... :(

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Not Suggestable.... :(

Postby mentalentil0 » May 21st, 2005, 3:28 pm

Hi!
Ive tryed a few of the files, some repetitively, but am having no success. Could i be not subceptable to hypnosis? I am very strong willed, but that shouldnt affect it, seen as i WANT to be hypnotised, should it? Ive listened to that suggestable file, but that didnt change anything
mentalentil0

Postby Agriff » May 21st, 2005, 4:47 pm

You have to listen to the files over and over again for them to start to work. If you believe in hypnosis and you follow the instructions of the file, they will work eventually.

Start with one of the induction files (E.X.- Induction, Focus Induction, Deepening, Confusion Induction). These will get you comfortable with what a trance should feel like.

Then move to something a little harder. A nice Beginner- Intermediate file would be Trigfreeze. This is a straightforward command and is easy for your subconcious mind to understand.

When you're done practicing with that you can try some behavioral files and some curses.

I hope that helps :)
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mentalentil0 » May 22nd, 2005, 3:36 am

thanks!
mentalentil0

Postby ronchp79 » May 24th, 2005, 2:55 pm

I myself have been listening to the files for almost a year. But I never really repeatedly listened to one file. I was always looking for the magic one, but now I started listening to both suggestable and the focus induction and now I know that I am in trance.
ronchp79

Postby Guest » May 24th, 2005, 4:03 pm

Yep, a good rule of thumb is listen to a file twice a day for 10 days. After that, if it does not seem to have effected you at all then you might want to move on to another file. Keep in mind that any change at all (not wanting to move during trigfreeze but being able to) is a sign that the file is working and you should just keep listening for a while longer.

Return to Help with Files