Just came back.....

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Just came back.....

Postby DarkMAge » March 19th, 2007, 9:40 pm

Hey everyone,

Well I wasn't sure where to put this. I have used this site for a while and i have also been away from this site for good while too. I was just wondering when did all the files get switched to premium. Don't get me wrong I dont mind paying the money, I was just curious. I remember when all the files were free and open for everyone to download. Then Emg made the most popular or special files premiums or pay for. I know it takes a good bit of money to run a site like this but come on how can or will you get this site to grow if new people are not allow to download some of the files for free. I am glad i have all the good files saved to my computer when they where free. Well i am sure i will get flamed by alot of people, and also i was just ranting so if i am wrong about a few things I am sorry!!!!!
DarkMAge

Postby Kalendaine » March 19th, 2007, 11:00 pm

DarkMage, i believe if you look you'll find the newest files are premium. For the ones that have been around longer than four months, the files themselves are free, but subliminals and binaurals and scripts are not - those are for premium members. I don't really like it, true, but hey, if you can't afford to donate the cash, at least you can splice or add binaurals to it on your own, you know? It *is* a service, after all - the more effort, the higher the cost.
Kalendaine
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis