Premium Membership

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Premium Membership

Postby can_of_hypno » April 10th, 2007, 2:14 am

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I just got one of those visa gift cards, and i was wondering if i could use it on this site? Do I still have to put my info? I don't trust the internet.... but if i have to, I guess i will...
can_of_hypno

Postby cardigan » April 10th, 2007, 6:33 am

Try asking EMG himself in a PM
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Re: Premium Membership

Postby EMG » April 13th, 2007, 7:31 am

From what I know a Visa Gift card works just like any other Visa card and will work to purchase a membership on the site. I can't say how much personal info will be required by the site but we don't share your information with ANYONE and our CC processor does use a secure server to protect your credit card information.

can_of_hypno wrote:Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I just got one of those visa gift cards, and i was wondering if i could use it on this site? Do I still have to put my info? I don't trust the internet.... but if i have to, I guess i will...
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Premium Membership

Postby can_of_hypno » April 16th, 2007, 11:02 pm

well I guess I have to put everything on there, even my phone #, im not going to do it, but i will continue to write scripts instead!
can_of_hypno

Re: Premium Membership

Postby homerj1620 » April 22nd, 2007, 3:07 pm

can_of_hypno wrote:well I guess I have to put everything on there, even my phone #, im not going to do it, but i will continue to write scripts instead!

Well, I used a prepaid card to get a Naked News subscription for about two months (then I canceled it). I just used the card and put in fake but real-looking information in the form.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files