stroke sissy works over time

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

stroke sissy works over time

Postby mommy » July 4th, 2007, 11:56 am

hi thought id say hi havent nbeen in in a while....added my newer pics today in user pics see chace pics...anyway letting u know still useing cursed stroke sissy and finds im still changeing as time goes on .ty 4 that file...anyway enjoy and keep up the great files . :) would like to see more useing stroke sissy results. xo till next time
mommy

Great file

Postby sammy1nz » July 15th, 2007, 11:18 pm

I read the warnings about it in old threads, but that just seemed to increase my susceptibility to it. Although it directs masturbation, I'm a little gunshy after reading the old threads. I think about the consequences of masturbating with the consequent locking in of sissiness and the directive to be more so. This shyness is completely wiped out by CurseCum which directs immediate obedient masturbation and cum eating. This happens, obediently. Only then do I realise what the CurseSissyStroke file has done as well, locking me.

It's like I'm drinking away my masculinity. This is after two days. Now I sit to pee and avidly drink my cum. I'm a hardworking breadwinner in a family of layabouts. I vacuumed the house yesterday for the first time in years. The thought of vaccuuming the house again turns me on. If I do it again, I'll get locked into it next time I masturbate. It's sissy of me to listen to CurseCum. I have to listen to it. Damn. I suppose I should check what EMG charges for deprogramming! Trouble is, seeking deprogramming is resistence. Resistence strengthens the curse! Oh boy.... I mean 'girl'.

Yours as ever

Samantha
sammy1nz
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories