Very curious

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Very curious

Postby zeppos33 » October 13th, 2007, 11:22 am

Hello everyone,

I’m a true beginner in (erotic) hypnose. As i read these files it sounds like a lot of fun experiencing them. But how to begin with ? I read about curses and triggers and that scares me off. I guess I’m looking for a kind of manual how to experience these files in a safe way.
Thanks for responding! (In Dutch, even better!)
zeppos33

Postby hellion0 » October 15th, 2007, 9:30 pm

There's no need to fear triggers. There are files that restrict the usage of any triggers you might gain.

As for curses, the only reason they're labeled as such is that they're meant to be much harder, of not impossible to remove. Some files labeled as curses actually have beneficial effects. Others are meant to have harsher effects. This all differs for each listener. (Example, for me, any and all feminization files would be "beneficial", even curses. For some others, they truly would be curses in the classic sense.)

The key to safe usage is to know what you want, and what your limits are. Don't go grabbing a file that would suggest something you don't want. If it takes hold, you may never be able to rid yourself of it.
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Postby zeppos33 » October 16th, 2007, 5:31 am

Thanks HelionO for your reply. I was already given up hope because nobody responded yet.

So i can immediately listen to a file without any other preparations? Some speak of a playlist or build in awake-files.
I'm eager to explore this new world!
zeppos33

Postby zeppos33 » October 17th, 2007, 6:10 am

I've written all the questions about files so don't bother answering mine. I've managed on my own. Let the fun begin!
zeppos33

Postby zeppos33 » October 18th, 2007, 5:56 am

Ook wij dromen graag, hé :wink:
zeppos33

Return to Help with Files