Hey, can i ask a question?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Hey, can i ask a question?

Postby Russian446 » October 27th, 2007, 10:09 pm

Right, i've been lurking on the site for a week or two, exploring it a little. i did make an account, downloaded a file or two. forgot the name and password of my first, though, so that was <ppft>, had to make a new account.

but i digress. i have a question. after following some advice from an earlier post, i've been trying to not really focus on the words, only listen to them. it sends me down, and i don't feel sleepy or anything, but unable to move, etc.

after the induction though, i sort of "black out" and don't wake up until the session ends (the part where you're woken up by counting up). not sure if i'm actually getting the information in my subconscious or i'm just falling asleep.

any assistance?
Russian446

Re: Hey, can i ask a question?

Postby EMG » October 28th, 2007, 1:30 am

That's usually a sign that you are going pretty deep, that isn't always perfect as some people go too deep, but I'd say that if you're having results then things are just fine, if the files aren't doing anything then you might want to consider a file to help you go a little less deep.

Russian446 wrote:Right, i've been lurking on the site for a week or two, exploring it a little. i did make an account, downloaded a file or two. forgot the name and password of my first, though, so that was <ppft>, had to make a new account.

but i digress. i have a question. after following some advice from an earlier post, i've been trying to not really focus on the words, only listen to them. it sends me down, and i don't feel sleepy or anything, but unable to move, etc.

after the induction though, i sort of "black out" and don't wake up until the session ends (the part where you're woken up by counting up). not sure if i'm actually getting the information in my subconscious or i'm just falling asleep.

any assistance?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Russian446 » October 29th, 2007, 5:38 pm

sorry, trying to figure out this forum. different from invisionfree.

EMG, you're quite right, because none of the triggers are really working.

i'm using Cardigan's Over2NextFile and i'm listening to a cropped version of EMGs "TrigMass" (removed introduction to EMG's file because two intros seemed just silly and redundant, sorry :))

should I be using a different induction file instead of Cardigans? Cardigans file seems to work for me quite successfully.
Russian446

Postby Russian446 » October 29th, 2007, 7:13 pm

thanks for the assist, friend.

EDIT:

Remembered, sorry. I DID try EMGs induction in the past (aka a week ago), i didn't go down much at all. when i tried Cardigan's intro, i did go down, but i apparently went down too deep as i am hearing.
Russian446

Return to Help with Files