Magic Lingerie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Magic Lingerie

Postby dsfargeg » November 13th, 2007, 10:32 am

Oh shit dude, you went hard
Last edited by dsfargeg on January 26th, 2011, 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
dsfargeg

Postby dethral » November 27th, 2007, 9:46 pm

I've tried it twice but I have issues staying in a trance. This is my first time doing this kind of stuff so I don't know what to expect. I have a question. After say you do it 20 or so times will that trigger be in your head so anytime not during a trance you can do it?
dethral

Postby MacGyver » August 28th, 2008, 2:21 pm

well, i know ya got to practice with trance, and ya got to be able to focus. if ya not sure if ya focusing or not, turn on something that makes a wee bit of noise. i know for a fact that focus is my biggest problem, but, there is a definite way i can tell when i am able to focus. my a/c makes noise as it vibrates excessively to pump the freon to make it cool. the way i know when i am able to focus is that when i play a file through my mp3 player, even with the volume set low, low to where i just can hear EMG. what happens is all the sudden, the a/c starts going quiet, and EMG's voice starts gittin louder and louder until that is all i can hear. this has only happened 4 times or so but, it is also letting me know i am havin a bit of trouble focusing on the voice.

so, practice enough, and just as the induction starts, think to yourself "this file will work" and chances are, before long, it will start working for you.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories