been having trouble

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

been having trouble

Postby psykira » November 21st, 2007, 5:25 pm

I have been having some trouble getting any kind of effect from the incont files i have gotten. The 2 bedwetting curses havent worked the trainbedwetting hasnt worked the subliminal bedwetting hasnt worked the full gradual wetting hasnt worked and the diaper and bubble inductions havent worked. Can anyone give me any ideas on what i should try. When i first started i wasnt sure if i wanted to wet the bed often, now i know i ant to wet the bed every night. I am also thinking about going for daytime wetting accidents or maybe even full bladder incont. Any suggestions would be much appreciated
psykira

Postby lazzyz » November 22nd, 2007, 8:56 pm

Well my first question would be how long have you been trying then for, as it won't work in one night, or maybe even in one month. It definitely takes times for anything. The second thing is I'd recommend trying the Hey Bed Wetter File from Sarnoga as in the file he offers help on training yourself to wet the bed which is more helpful than the curses are in my opinion.
lazzyz

Postby psykira » November 24th, 2007, 5:31 pm

I understand that they wont work over night. the hypno files i have tried, including the inductions i have tried, have failed to put me into a trance. There has been no effect from any of the files i have had and i have been trying them for just over 2 months. i will admit i have not used any the last 2 weeks but the battery in my mp3 player died and i have been unable to buy a new one. Cheap player takes AAA battery. As for the Hey bedwetter file that ones listed effect is to make a bedwetter more open about it. i just wanna wet the bed every night and maybe even have occasional daytime wetting accidents if i get too distracted. if anyone can recommend a good induction file to use that would be great. any other ideas on how i could start wetting the bed would also be appreciated.
psykira

Re: been having trouble

Postby lexi55 » November 26th, 2007, 2:15 pm

"When i first started i wasnt sure if i wanted to wet the bed often, now i know i ant to wet the bed every night."

Sounds like it's already getting into your head. When I first started Ijust wanted to try a little. The more I did it the farther I wanted to go. The more you lisen the more and more you'll lose control. It's not like loading a new program that just takes over. It's lisening over and over and realy wanting it. When you want anything bad enuff it will come.
lexi55

Postby psykira » December 14th, 2007, 11:01 am

just so those who have read this post of my and the responces can get an update if they want. I still havent been able to achieve my goal and again any advice would be appreciated.
psykira

Postby softy » December 16th, 2007, 9:55 am

You still have a psychological block and fear to actually do it. I would suggest you get into bed and start urinating consciously (without any trance) as soon as you actually do that, you will start losing control of your bladder at night. You can also consciously urinate while listening to the hypnosis in bed and very soon it will be beyond your control. (Even though you might 'think' that you are in control, you won't really be able to stop doing it)

If you want to go for daytime accidents, you have to pick a time and place in public when it's the most inconvienient and humiliating to you, and consciously wet yourself. This is the only way for you, and be careful! I don't have any advice on the reverse.
softy

Postby liljonny » December 16th, 2007, 11:07 am

softy wrote:You still have a psychological block and fear to actually do it. I would suggest you get into bed and start urinating consciously (without any trance) as soon as you actually do that, you will start losing control of your bladder at night. You can also consciously urinate while listening to the hypnosis in bed and very soon it will be beyond your control. (Even though you might 'think' that you are in control, you won't really be able to stop doing it)

If you want to go for daytime accidents, you have to pick a time and place in public when it's the most inconvienient and humiliating to you, and consciously wet yourself. This is the only way for you, and be careful! I don't have any advice on the reverse.

When I first started to use files to wet when diapered (before I learned about EMG), I was not wetting when driving diapered. I wet the diaper when stopped at a street light. I now wet even when on the freeway, but stopping at a street light has become a trigger to wet.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psykira » December 17th, 2007, 6:49 pm

softy wrote:You still have a psychological block and fear to actually do it. I would suggest you get into bed and start urinating consciously (without any trance) as soon as you actually do that, you will start losing control of your bladder at night. You can also consciously urinate while listening to the hypnosis in bed and very soon it will be beyond your control. (Even though you might 'think' that you are in control, you won't really be able to stop doing it)

it is hard for me to believe that i have a fear of wetting. i have been wearing diapers evernight and urinating in them everynight for close to 3 months but i will keep trying my regiment and see waht happens. as for the daytime accidents i have already started wearing diapers in public, on occasion as well as buyiong them in public so i think the fear aspect is gone.
psykira

Postby waldo456 » December 26th, 2007, 10:32 am

psykira wrote:

it is hard for me to believe that i have a fear of wetting. i have been wearing diapers evernight and urinating in them everynight for close to 3 months but i will keep trying my regiment and see waht happens. as for the daytime accidents i have already started wearing diapers in public, on occasion as well as buyiong them in public so i think the fear aspect is gone.

You might have a block and not be aware of it. If the hypnosis is suppose to make you wet uncontrollable not being aware of it. A block might be there without you are aware of it.

It can be as simple as, afraid of a leek, or perhaps the toilet training from when you where an toddler. Or any other reason thats not so obvious.

I often find that the "blocks" are like knots on a tread, you solved one, but you find there's more!
waldo456

Return to Diapers and Incontinence