Masculine Males -> Female

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Masculine Males -> Female

Postby maj1cian » January 3rd, 2008, 12:33 am

What would be the best course of action for the best results for a guy like me who has a naturally well built body. To get a more femine look. And when I mean well built I mean wide shoulders, 'guns'. But I'm also short XD
maj1cian

Postby SDoll » January 3rd, 2008, 2:45 am

Cut your arms off. :P or don't work out with your arms that much.
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby maj1cian » January 3rd, 2008, 2:51 pm

But what about shoulders?
maj1cian

Postby CeeDee » January 3rd, 2008, 3:24 pm

Rx Hormones inculding T-blockers & Female hormones administered by a Dr. have in many cases reduced muscle mass in some folks.. for some folks not so much, but usually some rduction for everybody. trick is getting the dosages right and how old you are/ how close to end of puberty ect. Lot of short stocky women out there. Women , aside from some stand-out knock'em dead fashion model types tend to be invisiable to alot of folks in the TG/TS/CD/fetish community it seems, and folks who could very well pass as a normal everyday short stocky ( they call that size group "women's" in clothing) , or fat chick ( now 60% of the population, or dowdy housewife, or tough harried assembly line worker, or some of the very butch MP's in the Army I know.
Look around at ALL the women every now and then... little hormones, little training , little hypnosis, you will pass just fine sweety.
CeeDee

Postby maj1cian » January 4th, 2008, 3:45 am

Thank you cd! XD
maj1cian

Postby jooli » January 9th, 2008, 9:06 pm

I don't believe there's anything, unless you believe the files like 'CursePrepubescent', that can change your bone structure, so some of your wide shoulders will remain. However, there's no reason at all that you couldn't reduce the muscle mass in your upper arms.

Belief, affirmations and hypnotic transformation *may* work for you, but low-calorie diets and plenty of long, repetitive exercise will lower body weight, and muscle mass along with it. As CeeDee said, changing your hormonal balance will have some effect too, but be aware of the long-term effects and possible dangers. They aren't cheap or quick, either.

Being short is an advantage to passing. There are far more shorter GGs than tall. I'm only average guy height, but taller than 99% of women (even without my heels). I'd pass much better if I were six inches shorter!
jooli
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum