shy bladder (paruresis)

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

shy bladder (paruresis)

Postby shivasjoy » January 4th, 2008, 6:40 am

hi! i just wanted to ask if there is a file that can help people suffering from shy bladder syndrome (mean that you cant pee if someone is around you - its very annoying)?! would be really great if there was anything link that or someone could make a file that cures from this problem!
thanks for your help!
greetings shivasjoy
shivasjoy

Postby BobbyS » January 4th, 2008, 6:49 am

Hear hear - one of the first sensible uses of hypnosis I've heard proposed by a member of this site. I salute you, sir.

To answer your question - I'm afraid no, I don't think one's been made. It never hurts to ask though. In the meantime, have you tried looking for a general confidence building file? That might help at least.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby Henrique » January 4th, 2008, 4:30 pm

you could try a incontinence file, a trigger one, maybe.
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

Postby cardigan » January 4th, 2008, 4:57 pm

If your shy bladder comes from a general shyness towards exposing yourself whilst others may have an opportunity to peek at you, then a file to boost confidence and to give direct suggestions about you not being shy in that setup, because it's pefectly natural to be able to pee next to others, would work great and could be made.

BUT if your shy bladder is a condition that suddenly came at sometime during your youth and for instance you remember a time before that, when you were not shy, then your subconscious might be affected by some kind of bad experience you once had. A memory of which your conscious mind has completely erased. In that case direct suggestions would not work. But hypnotherapy, where we bring you back and explore what problems are hidden in your subconscious mind and then work you through them would be very successful.

But I think the idea for a file is good. Might consider making it myself.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby shivasjoy » January 4th, 2008, 5:28 pm

hi guys! thanks for your answers (especially cardigan`s very helpful one!)!
i dont know exacty when it started and i also dont know why, but before it as no problem to pee infront of others. normally i`m quite selfconfident and neither have any problems with people in general, nor if people see me naked. many people saw my genitals already and its not a problem for me. but allthough i cant pee in front of others. its really annoying, when you are out with your friends and all just have a pee on urinals, chatting with each other while peeing and you have to go to a stall.
psychologists say that you can train to pee in front of others. if you do, or try to do for many times, the fear will go aay slowly. i`m actually trying to do that, but its real hard work an i only make fortunes very slowly.
if you really want to do that, cardigan, i would be very very glad if you could make a file that could help people suffering from this annoying problem!
thanks again!
greetings shivasjoy
shivasjoy

Postby bdbu » January 10th, 2008, 7:56 pm

i sure hope ur not a cubs fan lol
bdbu
Regular
Regular

Postby shivasjoy » January 18th, 2008, 8:28 am

whats cubs? @ bdbu

cardigan, did you already make such a file?
shivasjoy

Postby cardigan » January 18th, 2008, 10:17 am

Hi. No, I'm sorry. I might, though.

I made another file to enforce the opposite behaviour - "Curse Pee Sitting"! But I'm not opposed to making what you would like. Would you be willing to pay for it?
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby bdbu » January 18th, 2008, 8:01 pm

shivasjoy wrote:whats cubs? @ bdbu

cardigan, did you already make such a file?

chicago cubs. at wrigley field u piss in troughs.
bdbu
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis