Cool idea for a file: if you try masturbate you pee...

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Cool idea for a file: if you try masturbate you pee...

Postby Bananas » January 14th, 2008, 8:51 pm

This would be an awesome file...

If you start to masturbate then you pee
Bananas

Postby Henrique » January 15th, 2008, 6:02 am

maybe you shuold post this on the Voting Forum, or perhaps the Voting Page itself
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

Postby catgirlatheart » January 15th, 2008, 7:26 pm

dude, no, just no.
catgirlatheart
Regular
Regular

Postby BobbyS » January 16th, 2008, 8:51 am

dude, no, just no

Not that I find the idea particularly appealing either, but to be fair, what's worse - that or being hypnotically fucked by a dog?

There're some reet weirdos on here, I tell ya.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby Lobotaru » January 16th, 2008, 2:07 pm

I usually avoid commenting on the stuff that I find wierd (not that I find this person's idea wierd... I've seen way, waaaay, wierder stuff out there). Actually, the only stuff I'd openly oppose are things that do outright harm to the body (such as the shrivelling penis head file and the file that makes one of the person's testicles shrivel up and die, both being in the voting page). When it gets to being outright self destructive to the human body like that, then no person in their right mind should listen to or even make those kinds of files to begin with.

Feminization files I can deal with, files that deal with weight gain are ok too (even though I'd never listen to one of those), but those files don't destroy the body, they merely reshape it. Something that causes part of your body to die, or causes physical trauma or injury to the listener is ethically wrong.

Woops, went off topic there. Anyway, naw a peeing file like that isn't that bad. Although, I have to tell you, that would probably burn a bit :(
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

Postby SDoll » January 16th, 2008, 5:05 pm

Lobotaru wrote: Although, I have to tell you, that would probably burn a bit.

Not to mention the clean up. As long as you don't hurt someone (that doesn't want to be hurt ;) ) do it. :)
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis