seeing a visual representation of the surgestions

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

seeing a visual representation of the surgestions

Postby bunny » June 21st, 2005, 4:59 am

when your under a trace should you be able to see the visual representation of the surgestions e.g like the house cat, admitantly i only tried 3 times, the third time, i would say it felt like i my face was a cat like and my arms did to a certain extent like paws ,but i still couldn't visualy see any fur or any other of the listed features of being a cat. can any one advice on this?
bunny

Postby BobbyS » June 24th, 2005, 6:39 am

It's just about practice. If you practice hypnosis enough, you may not even need to visualise - your subconscious will take care of that. By the way, it's 'suggestions', 'admittedly', 'advise' and 'visually'.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby cardigan » June 28th, 2005, 7:23 am

I think it's all to do with depth of trance and the ability to visualize things. If you have trouble visualizing things out of trance, you will probably have a hard time halucinating IN trance. If your representational system is mainly visual, I'm guessing that it will be somewhat easy - but you still need a deep trance. I've never been able to do it myself. I have been in and out of deep trances, but my system is mainly auditory/kinesthetic, so no halucinations for me. But it's awesome anyway what you can do with hypnosis! :P
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files