hypnotized girlfriend

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

hypnotized girlfriend

Postby trekkier » March 10th, 2008, 9:16 pm

hey guys, my girlfriends comming home for spring break next week, and we've been talking about hypnosis for a while, and we're gonna do it. i was wondering what induction techniques you would recommend? i was thinking about using a file from here and then making my own commands from there? would that be a good idea? thanks in advance for the help!
trekkier

Postby whatthe75 » March 11th, 2008, 2:49 am

The voice change from the induction to yours might cause some problems. Why not say the induction yourself.As long as you speak in a relaxed tone of voice you should be ok.

What suggestions are you going to give,and how are you going to say them?
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby Teltroxine » March 11th, 2008, 6:31 am

cardigans inductions work really well for me and i agree that if you are going to record the hypnosis file yourself you should also record the induction
Teltroxine
Regular
Regular

Postby trekkier » March 11th, 2008, 9:11 pm

hmm good ideas with the recording my own, do you really think that the inductions that arnt in my voice will cause that much of a problem?
trekkier

Postby lettuce » March 11th, 2008, 9:34 pm

Some induction will suggest that you should not be bothered by it if the next voice is different, so if you use one of those, it shouldn't be a problem, I believe.
lettuce
Regular
Regular

Postby hellion0 » March 13th, 2008, 1:26 am

Additionally, if either of you is into adult baby-type stuff, or have oral fixations, the Pacifier Induction I uploaded has suggestions to ease you into the next file.
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Postby Megaqwerty » April 26th, 2008, 12:11 pm

henk-thokk wrote:There may be more, but there are two induction files that are made to be used with a body from a different hypnotist including:

Wee bit off-topic, but thanks for these: I've been having troubles with waking up when the body of the playlist came up, so thanks for highlighting those.
Megaqwerty

Return to General Hypnosis