ftm in california seeks hypnodom

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

ftm in california seeks hypnodom

Postby androgynous » March 19th, 2008, 2:22 am

Most people are straight or gay and are interested exclusively in the traditional components of the opposite sex. I understand this. But I know that sometimes the qualities that excite a person can be a little more fluid. I'm looking for someone who falls into that latter category. Specifically, someone who would be interested in an ftm or young male with a cunt.

An ftm is a female to male transsexual person. Born biologically female, this is a person who has undergone medical transition to become male. I've been on male hormones for four years and I am post-top surgery which means that I have a flat chest. Sorry, no tits. However my genetilia have not been altered, except for the fact that the hormone treatment has enlarged my clitoris.

In public, I pass as male. However people generally perceive me to be much younger than I am, because I am only 5'4" and not very hairy. I have leg hair, pubic hair, armpit hair, and hair on my head of course. Some ftm's can grow a beard but I have not had much success with facial hair. This is why I am misrecognized as a highschool boy. I am actually in my twenties.

Why am I here? Because when I was little I saw hypnosis on the childrens shows I watched and my arousal became hopelessly anchored to it. This has been the case since I was as young as eight years old and has remained my most heavily guarded secret. The older I get, the more sexually frustrated I become. Pre-recorded files are no longer enough.

I am not by nature submissive. However I admit that I am sexually aroused by forced hypnotic submission. I am not very versed in the BDSM scene, however I am aroused by aspects of it such as collaring, blindfolding and restraint. I have no interest in toiletry fetishes or permanent physical damage to my person.

I am also not willing to risk my life just to satisfy my sexual lust. I have people I love and care for and I will not do that to them. So no STDs and safety is a must if I am to pursue this.

However, if these perimiters can be met then I am seriously committed to experimenting.

If you are still reading, you have my appreciation. If you are interested in exploring me further then please send me a pm, it's anonymous. Domination is welcome but you must also be sane and articulate. I want someone who knows how to be authoritive but I won't accept any idiots or roleplayers. I realize I ask a lot and am doubtful that I'll get a response but it's natural to set perimiters when planning to take things into the real world.

I appreciate your understanding and maturity in this matter.
androgynous

Return to Meeting Grounds