domme girlfriend

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

domme girlfriend

Postby jjaimet » June 13th, 2008, 12:13 am

hello everyone. i was wondering if there is a way i could get my gf to be more dominant. right now we play tie up games but it never lasts long. any files you could suggest?
jjaimet

Re: domme girlfriend

Postby littlecaltoy » June 13th, 2008, 8:49 pm

jjaimet wrote:hello everyone. i was wondering if there is a way i could get my gf to be more dominant. right now we play tie up games but it never lasts long. any files you could suggest?

I've seen this one
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files&file=index&op=PlayFile&ftype=1&fid=1341

but never tried it. It is supposed to be Male to male, but perhaps you could do something with it?
--cal
--cal

"to label me is to render me useless" -- Kierkegaard
littlecaltoy
Regular
Regular

Postby toy_gigi » July 9th, 2008, 3:58 pm

My gf is Domme to me all the time! :D
toy_gigi

Postby CheriHen48 » September 15th, 2008, 3:38 pm

jjaimet wrote:hello everyone. i was wondering if there is a way i could get my gf to be more dominant. right now we play tie up games but it never lasts long. any files you could suggest?

What worked for me did not involve files, they came later. My husband had tried unsuccessfully to get me more interested in bondage and dominance. I was hesitant and made excuses. He finally convinced me to try him as a house slave, with no bondage or what I thought of as physical kink.

Being pampered, waited on hand and foot and having ALL of my housework done by a loving attentive slave was a major convincer for me. I soon came to like the idea of having my own collared 'pet.' I have him listening to files now. He is willing, and I am learning. What we both enjoy I no longer consider kink of any kind and have begun to endulge in actions with him that would cause a fatal apoplectic shock to my mother were she still alive and privy t the knowledge. I am researching new files for both him and myself, and exploring ways to give him my own suggestions.

Advice: Don't beg, don't whine, don't manipulate, and don't try to demand/force the issue. Give her a positive reason to stick her toe in these waters. Mine was getting all of my housework done for me. I "hate" housework, and have not done much of it since we started this a couple of week ago.

:lol:
CheriHen48

Postby notyou » September 15th, 2008, 10:39 pm

CheriHen48 wrote:
Give her a positive reason to stick her toe in these waters. Mine was getting all of my housework done for me. I "hate" housework, and have not done much of it since we started this a couple of week ago.

I'll second this from the other side of the fence. Here's how I first introduced my future wife to my desires:

"So, I have something to tell you, I'm into erotic hypnosis and mind control."
".... Ok, What does that mean?"
"That means you can speak a few words and turn me into a sex slave."
<much more chipper> "Oh. Ok."
notyou
Regular
Regular

Postby CheriHen48 » September 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm

notyou wrote:
CheriHen48 wrote:
Give her a positive reason to stick her toe in these waters. Mine was getting all of my housework done for me. I "hate" housework, and have not done much of it since we started this a couple of week ago.

I'll second this from the other side of the fence. Here's how I first introduced my future wife to my desires:

"So, I have something to tell you, I'm into erotic hypnosis and mind control."
".... Ok, What does that mean?"
"That means you can speak a few words and turn me into a sex slave."
<much more chipper> "Oh. Ok."

hehe. Yes, I have reached that stage now from just wanting my housework done. :lol:
CheriHen48

Postby sailor2005 » October 17th, 2008, 10:10 am

A male friend once asked me how to get his g/f interested. I thought about it and replied, "give her an overwhelming reason". The "reason" was her ability to control him in and out of bed. Women generally like to control men....the way they dress, the way they communicate, what and how much they eat and drink. Appeal to this side of femininity and you almost can't miss. Especially if her orgasms increase in both intensity and frequency.
sailor2005

Postby silverishkitten » October 17th, 2008, 12:59 pm

sailor2005 wrote:A male friend once asked me how to get his g/f interested. I thought about it and replied, "give her an overwhelming reason". The "reason" was her ability to control him in and out of bed. Women generally like to control men....the way they dress, the way they communicate, what and how much they eat and drink. Appeal to this side of femininity and you almost can't miss. Especially if her orgasms increase in both intensity and frequency.

Unless she's someone like me.. Submissive :p.. Although I WOULDNT mind my partner doing my housework XD All girls like being pampered.
silverishkitten

Return to Hypno BDSM