Transformation toy seeks Domme

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Transformation toy seeks Domme

Postby valerietoy » June 14th, 2008, 2:06 pm

Lonely, closeted, imaginative, male who is too afraid to transition or dress on her own seeks loving domme/mistress/owner to make her into a real-life transformation toy... I want to shiver and feel like my very flesh is bending under your touch, your voice, in your presence, as you not only turn me into your beautiful girl, but transform that beautiful girl into all manner of sex-pet. I have a lot of imaginative transformations, and a lot of creative methods of acting them out in the real world. I just need a mistress who would like someone that wonderfully complex.
valerietoy

Nymphettes

Postby sabrinaselentra » June 14th, 2008, 5:13 pm

Well I am looking for a few dedicated girls to help me with my new site. In the process you learn how to become a full fledged Nymph. You get a lot lot of special treatment and you will have to totally accept me as your sovereign. That might be a bit much for for you to absorb So first go listen to my files(downloads) at whispernymph.com and tell me what you think. Are you ready for a magical transformation? I am signing up Nymphetts and will have a page up on it soon. Love Sabrina
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds