3 Questions

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

3 Questions

Postby iowacorn » July 17th, 2008, 6:52 am

1 - Does anyone know if hypnosis can work under a blanket?
2 - is there a file that can make you taller? (cant find one)
3 - is it possible for your whole body except your mind to go into the trance? When i do hypnosis, my whole body becomes incredibly switch and sometimes i get muscle spasms, and also i feel like i am falling but i can still freely think
iowacorn

Re: 3 Questions

Postby FloridaPuppy » July 17th, 2008, 7:48 am

iowacorn wrote:1 - Does anyone know if hypnosis can work under a blanket?
2 - is there a file that can make you taller? (cant find one)
3 - is it possible for your whole body except your mind to go into the trance? When i do hypnosis, my whole body becomes incredibly switch and sometimes i get muscle spasms, and also i feel like i am falling but i can still freely think

1. sure
2. no, just like a file can't make your sex change or something. Things that would need medical/scientific intervention will still need medical/scientific intervention. It can certainly make you think and belive your taller though.
3. That's not entirely uncommon, there are lots of threads where people talk about how they feel while under hypnosis and there is no one specific way it feels for everyone. Even things like how the hypnotist brought on the trance can affect how it feels.
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dharden » July 17th, 2008, 10:04 am

iowacorn wrote:2 - is there a file that can make you taller? (cant find one)

No. Hypnosis can't make you taller. OTOH, it could be used to affect things such as posture, stance, and attitude so you'd stand taller and "project" taller.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby whatthe75 » July 17th, 2008, 5:28 pm

http://hypnosis.hyptalk.com/pd_grow_taller.cfm

I am just answering the question here - i am not really convinced myself that it's possible but until someone proves to me it cant be done then i am open to it.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby iowacorn » July 17th, 2008, 7:34 pm

whatthe75 wrote:

http://hypnosis.hyptalk.com/pd_grow_taller.cfm

I am just answering the question here - i am not really convinced myself that it's possible but until someone proves to me it cant be done then i am open to it.

Maybe it can release hormones or something but anyway THANk You so much for your help, ill be sure to post my success stories ^_^
iowacorn

Postby slutinmyhead » July 28th, 2010, 12:51 am

I work in psych and once had a patient who believed she was pregnant. She developed the distended stomach over a month or so - looked about six months pregnant, and produced breast milk. We did pregnancy tests and ultrasound and really, it was all in her head. Now this was schizophrenia, not hypnosis, but sure says something about mind over matter.

That said, you'd probably have a better shot at growing taller if you were still in puberty.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files