Success with Victorian Girl!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Success with Victorian Girl!

Postby HornyVirgin » October 3rd, 2008, 3:37 pm

(By the way, I'll have to change my name soon...lost my virginity quite a while ago. Woo!)

Anyway I've been downloading here and casually trying for a while, but I smoked a little a couple days ago (I heard it could help) and I really could feel the corset getting tight, and a weird sensation when putting on the rest of the clothes. It didn't last long and there are some things that didn't work, but it was amazing and I've been trying to recreate it ever since. I had a small success with another corset file, but I can't reproduce the effect of VG so far. Any suggestions? I'm out of stuff to smoke too, so I can't use that to help :(
HornyVirgin

Postby MacGyver » October 4th, 2008, 7:05 pm

i have heard stories about people drinking liquor to the point of being buzzed to achieve trance.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby HornyVirgin » October 4th, 2008, 10:52 pm

MacGyver wrote:i have heard stories about people drinking liquor to the point of being buzzed to achieve trance.

I'm sure this'll work for me, unfortunately I can't get any myself :roll: But I'm sure if I keep trying I won't need anything to help me with it.
HornyVirgin

Postby korik1 » October 7th, 2008, 11:36 pm

There was a larger thread made in either general hypnosis, help with files, or success stories that was entirely about the effects of various drugs on achieving trance. From what I recall, of the "soft" drugs marijuana was the best while liquor had more of a negative effect. Since those are the only I do/willing to do I didn't pay much attention to the rest of the thread. Unfortunately I don't recall the thread's name, sorry for not being much help.
korik1

Postby cardigan » October 8th, 2008, 11:49 am

Despite what many people think your subconscious is incredibly focused and sharp during trance. Your conscious relaxes and gets out of the way, but your subconscious is completely concentrated and focused. So any drug that effects both the subconscious and the conscious minds and makes both blurred, would not be good for hypnosis. You might think you were on a real trip, but the depth of trance would not be big. You'd just be stoned or whatever. The overall feel might be great, but speaking in terms of hypnosis, it'd be nothing to phone home about!
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby the_vortex » October 9th, 2008, 9:43 am

what about things like dyphenhydramine (benadryl) ? its a sedative but also causes vivid dreaming and halucenations, so one would think that this drug only afect the concious mind, as the sub concious is nessesary for halucenation and dreaming
the_vortex

Postby cardigan » October 9th, 2008, 11:52 am

I don't know about benadryl. I took it once because of hay-fever, but in the correct dose it doesn't affect your mind. AND I've never tried taking more than prescribed. (I don't use it any more, because I cured myself of hay-fever by trance).

In my opinion you have to be in posession of all your faculties to experience trance correctly. If you are stoned in any way then you are tripping, and it's not trance.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby the_vortex » October 10th, 2008, 6:00 pm

i humbly disagree, i think logicly certain halucenagens would make trance more afective , because the subconicious is responsible for halucenation and dreams, so if you can halucenate or dream then your subconcious is fine.

although i do agree about thngs like alcohol, they are mostly just sedatives that dull the whole mind
the_vortex

Return to Success Stories