TrigHardon

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

TrigHardon

Postby apearms » July 13th, 2005, 9:04 pm

Has anyone had any sucess with this file? I have listened several time but get nothing. Any help would be appriciated.
apearms

Postby morrcomm » July 17th, 2005, 11:05 am

It's worked for me. Was a lot of "uncomfortable" fun, too!

Just out of curiosity, have you had a lot or a little experience with hypnosis before you tried the TrigHardon file? The more experience you get with going into trance, and the more "successes" you have under your belt, the easier new files become for you.

At least, that's been my experience. TrigHardon worked for me the first time I triggered it, after two or three listenings. If I'd tried it six or seven years ago, though, it would have taken me a lot longer to get to that point of success.
morrcomm
Regular
Regular

trig hardon

Postby jothan_s » July 17th, 2005, 7:09 pm

i KNOW i can be triggerd to a very stretched and straining erection. in fact that is the ONLY way i can get erect now. Not sure if it was teh WMM file or just something Wife did on Her own when She trances me.
jothan_s
Regular
Regular

Postby apearms » July 18th, 2005, 6:46 pm

Het thanks for the info. I haven't had much expirience with hypnosis but this one sounded interesting. I will have to try some of the inductions and stuff for a while then try it again. Thanks again.
apearms

Re: trig hardon

Postby TxGuy » February 2nd, 2007, 9:44 am

jothan_s wrote:i KNOW i can be triggerd to a very stretched and straining erection. in fact that is the ONLY way i can get erect now. Not sure if it was teh WMM file or just something Wife did on Her own when She trances me.

I'm wondering how long it took you to get to that place. Did you use it on yourself (for instance, laying in bed at night, listening to it before falling asleep), or did your wife use it on you?
TxGuy

Postby Jacara » February 2nd, 2007, 7:14 pm

Wow, you really dug deep to the old posts! :o
He hasn't posted in the better part of a year, you'd probably be better off sending him a private messge if you want his experiences...

I remember another discussion about this file, some people just respond to it better than others (even people who get effects from other files sometimes don't from this one, and maybe vice-versa).
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files