Help making wife a diaper wearing bedwette

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Help making wife a diaper wearing bedwette

Postby moliguy » March 5th, 2009, 3:19 pm

My wife and i have played with diapers for her at bedtime off and on for years...recently she has said the game now bores her.I was crushed....
BUT
She has said that she would be willing to experiment with hypnosis as it relates to bedwetting and sleeping diapered if it will raise her enjoyment of it,and that the bedwetting not be an everynight thing....sadly none of the files here really target some of the boundries she has set.
I am not really sure if anyone will answer this post or even if people even really come here anymore,but it seemed worth a shot.
moliguy

Re: Help making wife a diaper wearing bedwette

Postby EMG » March 5th, 2009, 4:05 pm

There are files to help you wet when diapered. If you want something a little more random that causes enjoyment as well, I suppose you can always get a custom file. That will always guarantee that you get what you want.

moliguy wrote:My wife and i have played with diapers for her at bedtime off and on for years...recently she has said the game now bores her.I was crushed....
BUT
She has said that she would be willing to experiment with hypnosis as it relates to bedwetting and sleeping diapered if it will raise her enjoyment of it,and that the bedwetting not be an everynight thing....sadly none of the files here really target some of the boundries she has set.
I am not really sure if anyone will answer this post or even if people even really come here anymore,but it seemed worth a shot.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Meeting Grounds