Jumping out of trance

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Jumping out of trance

Postby aj » April 21st, 2009, 9:53 pm

I've read a few of these problems around the forum but still can't find a solution for myself.

I always feel that I go well into trance. By midway through the induction I feel super comfortable. Arms and legs especially feels really good. Heavy. But I always come up a bit when EMG counts me down. Which is alright because as soon as I move onto the suggestion part of the file I kind of plumet down again to where I was before.

However, I'm starting to have success with files now. I've been trying instant wetting because it seems fun and I'm told it's a good one to tell if you're taking suggestions well. (I'm not quite up on the terminology of it all). Anyway, as soon as I feel the effect of the suggestion, ie, I need to pee, I get so excited and kind of ...overthink..., I feel it, get excited, brain goes "YAY! ITS WORKING. Woops. Too much thinking." and then I lose the feeling. My brain then concentrates on not thinking, trying to concentrate on the voice. As I overthink the suggestions stop having any effect and I come out of the trance.
It's been like this for a couple of weeks now. (As I was hoping if I persisted my brain would stop doing the "yay" part and I'd keep going)

Anyway suggestions on stopping on stopping myself coming out of trance? Keeping the feelings made by the suggestions alive?

Thank you in advance.

Aidy
aj
Regular
Regular

Postby Squee » April 26th, 2009, 2:44 pm

You could try drinking a bit beforehand so that you actually have the feeling at the same time, so you can get back more easily. Also, are you using InstantWetting or InstantWettingExtended? If the latter, try concentrating on the tone in the background instead of EMG's voice and its effects.
Squee

Postby aj » May 9th, 2009, 6:07 am

I use just instant wetting. Extended takes too long for me.
aj
Regular
Regular

Postby dood185 » May 25th, 2009, 4:08 am

I have a similar problem. As much as I love trancing, and the feeling of it, I would love to go one step farther, but it seems like i'm somewhat scared of the results, even if I want them. It's like some kind of a wall I'd have to climb or something.
dood185

Return to Diapers and Incontinence