Newbie's One hit home run with EMG's "Anti-Potty traini

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Newbie's One hit home run with EMG's "Anti-Potty traini

Postby TopGrunt » June 9th, 2009, 11:55 pm

I've only been here for a little over a week, and I've already had COMPLETE success!

I came here completely unable to do anything with these files last week, and this week I've turned that all around, and now I'm getting successful trance sessions in one go. My latest one being "anti-potty training" by, EMG.

At first I thought it would be a case of what I seemed to gather from reading others forum post, ect... It would either completely not work... Or it would take months to even see even the slightest noticeable changes.

being the impatient type, I of course was getting frustrated with the lack of success with anything I tried... BUT, also being the stubborn type, I wasn't about to give up. Instead of hitting it with a stone brick repeatably like most people told me, I decided to go strait to abstract concepts.

I just really concentrated on the idea and thought of what it meant to be in trance. and really thought about, what the subconscious really is. so after thinking on all this mumbo jumbo, I came back this week, and I went straight at it with Anti-potty training, on top of a couple other D/I files, (what I must say I also got to work on my first attempt).

I won't go into the details. But I will say, It's all about the subconscious.
but of course everyone is different... but I will say. If I can do this that well, where else can I go with my mind? :idea:
TopGrunt

Re: Newbie's One hit home run with EMG's "Anti-Potty tr

Postby roudyboy2 » April 8th, 2012, 9:11 pm

TopGrunt wrote:I've only been here for a little over a week, and I've already had COMPLETE success!

I came here completely unable to do anything with these files last week, and this week I've turned that all around, and now I'm getting successful trance sessions in one go. My latest one being "anti-potty training" by, EMG.

At first I thought it would be a case of what I seemed to gather from reading others forum post, ect... It would either completely not work... Or it would take months to even see even the slightest noticeable changes.

being the impatient type, I of course was getting frustrated with the lack of success with anything I tried... BUT, also being the stubborn type, I wasn't about to give up. Instead of hitting it with a stone brick repeatably like most people told me, I decided to go strait to abstract concepts.

I just really concentrated on the idea and thought of what it meant to be in trance. and really thought about, what the subconscious really is. so after thinking on all this mumbo jumbo, I came back this week, and I went straight at it with Anti-potty training, on top of a couple other D/I files, (what I must say I also got to work on my first attempt).

I won't go into the details. But I will say, It's all about the subconscious.
but of course everyone is different... but I will say. If I can do this that well, where else can I go with my mind? :idea:
yah but how do u download it?
roudyboy2

Return to Success Stories