TrigMasturbate & Milk Farm Questions

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

TrigMasturbate & Milk Farm Questions

Postby Itachirumon » June 24th, 2009, 4:23 am

Okay I've gotten into summer so I can train myself in the mornings now and afternoon too and I've started branching out into a few files.

I've already pretty much determined I'll need to train more for Milk Farm to start working because I can barely picture the images in my head and I definately don't feel any of the blanking out or the 3 hours is 3 days but occurs in 3 seconds thing. I'm not entirely sure how that file is supposed to work with the wakener added on it already but I know I can't risk using it without 3 hours free without risk of interruption lol.

My big question is for EMG's TrigMasturbation... this might be bias from the Virtual Hypnotist version of this file but... are we actually supposed to start masturbating during the file itself or just listening? I'm not sure because right now I'm only going into light trances at best and I don't want to jerk my way out of it (literally). Thanks for any help that can be provided!
Itachirumon

It's a trigger

Postby slade307 » August 4th, 2009, 11:07 pm

TrigMasturbate creates a trigger you respond to. When you hear the trigger phrase, that's when you're supposed to start masturbating. You simply listen to the file. You or someone else needs to say the trigger out loud.

You might also consider ChooseTrig to allow you a choice to obey the trigger. Someone could say it in public. You'd obey anyway without something like this. You might also consider TrainTimeOut which allows you to choose something you can wear - watch, necklace, ring. You get a break from all triggers and training while wearing the item.

...and after typing this, I'm surprised no one has done a TrigSlave, TrigBodySlave or TrigRobot assigned to an object. Wearing a ring or necklace is the trigger. Hmmm... Just have to work out how to assign the person who controls the slave.
slade307

Postby Itachirumon » August 5th, 2009, 2:03 am

Alright, ty, cause I know in Virtual Hypnotist it had modified it with something similar to the Hardon trigger where you "feel the effects even now" so I'm like "I feel an uncontrollable urge to masturbate, but am I gonna wake up? rotflmao"

I'm still interested in knowing the exact timeframes for Milk Farm, I haven't been training with it yet, I figured I should practice deepening my trances before I attempt hallucination files.

Man... On a related note... I hope they release Masturtrance outside of pay/premium soon. I want that file lol!
Itachirumon

Return to Help with Files