Recommend Diaper Files

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Recommend Diaper Files

Postby hgals » July 27th, 2009, 7:51 am

Can anyone recommend any diapers files? I have troubles staying focused when listening. Are there any quick success stories?

Thanks-Hgals
hgals

Re: Recommend Diaper Files

Postby abcissy » July 27th, 2009, 8:34 pm

hgals wrote:Can anyone recommend any diapers files? I have troubles staying focused when listening. Are there any quick success stories?

Thanks-Hgals

Hgals,

I think it depends too on what you want to achieve. Do you want to be in diapers just part time, or do you want to really be in diapers all the time and wet like a little baby.

"Quick success" is mostly a myth. Hypnosis is an art like learning to play an instrument. When you want to unlearn something you learned long ago, it takes a bit of time to make the changes you want and learn to do things as you did as an infant or pre-schooler.

That being said, EMG, Hellion0 and Saranoga all have some excellent diaper training files on this site, and of course there are the MindMaster files and a slew of others.

Personally i like a female voice since it's like mommy is letting me be a baby again, but to each their own.

Use the File Search function and look through the descriptions until you find what you want. Many of the files are nearly free once you get a Premium Membership so you can try different files until you find what you like.

Baby hugs

baby Cissy
ABCissy
A wet diaper is a wonderful diaper!
abcissy

Return to Diapers and Incontinence