Body Spasm

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Body Spasm

Postby KaynaEcho » July 31st, 2009, 5:49 pm

I'm relatively new to trancing and hypnosis, and I'm discovering that I'm very suggestible. Something odd happened while listening to an induction file a few days ago. In the middle of the file, I felt my whole body spasm, like all my limbs jerked into the air totally without my input. I'm not nervous or anything, just curious. Has anybody else experienced this?
KaynaEcho

Postby Martham112 » July 31st, 2009, 5:52 pm

I tend to get that when listening to a file.

Not sure what happens though, but I just push it out of my memory and let the file wash over me. Maybe you could use it as a sign that you're going into trance?
Martham112

Postby KaynaEcho » July 31st, 2009, 6:42 pm

Yeah, hopefully. I don't lose time when I trance (at least, not yet, or, maybe never, who knows?). I definitely think it bodes well though.
KaynaEcho

Postby carsh » August 1st, 2009, 2:18 am

Never had a full body one but sometimes I feel something like my hand do that or feet. I have always seen it as my body letting go of the stress and tension as I relax deeper into trance or something. 8)
carsh
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » August 1st, 2009, 3:25 am

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnic_jerk]I think this might be what you're looking for.[/url] I've seen a few reports of myoclonus during an induction, but I can't find any of them right now. Normally occurs while you're falling asleep. Just after you're too deep to notice in normal people, but its also one neurological cause of insomnia in some unlucky victims.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis