My Fem hypnosis sucsess and worry

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

My Fem hypnosis sucsess and worry

Postby kactor » September 23rd, 2009, 8:24 pm

this is a blog entry i posted on http://www.hypnotize.snappville.com
so its a little old but i thought i would share, i will update another if people are interested

For a few years nowI have flirted with the files on warpmymind.com and I have listened to a few pretty regularly however never really had much effect, at least I thought so at the time, now i'm not so sure. Early last week I listened to Gogo bubble by Mistress Catgirl and it affected me like no other file. I found myself listening to it over and over again and going really very deeply into trance something I have never done before.

After awakening The first thing I noticed was I had to pluck my eyebrows, I knew somehow I was supposed to do it and I felt that I would be much happier if I did it so I did. guess what! I was! I was so exstremly happy and I felt good about myself and how i looked, but i did not pluck them enough the first time they just didn't look right. so i did them again and again they were just to bushy, to masculine i guess. so i plucked them again this time i made them much thinner. i'm still not 100% happy with them, so i think i will have to have them professionally done, this is really scary beceasue im not sure if it is what i want, i mean ive never wanted to do it before, so im pretty sure it is the file acting on me.

this is the thing about the file that is scary you see i know i have listened to it probably 30 times but i can not remember any of it besides the opener i listen to it before bed and sometimes all night so i guess I'm just falling asleep during the file, but i have also listened to it during the day, this has never happened to me before with any other files I've done. before i have listened maybe felt pretty relaxed got up jerked off and then been on my way, and maybe i would listen to it again but I'm listening to this file every night for the past 2 weeks usually multiple times if the time lost is accurate.

Late last night around 3 or 4 this morning I bought another file from Mistress Catgirl called A day at the mall I don't remember buying it i just know that i didn't buy it or download it, I'm not sure where it came from but i guess i bought it on her website I have the paypal receipt so i know i bought it I just don't remember when, anyway i love this file, again i cant remember what is in it! it kinda drives me a little crazy but i know i love it because i wake up feeling incredible and also i felt like I just had sex only i haven't cum you know just all warm and satisfied. and that is awesome so i listened to it for about 5 hours today i have never been in trance so long, it has an awakener but i just had it on loop so i went in and out.

so eventually i wake up and get ready to get dressed and i put my cloths on, but then the strangest thing happened. i had the overwhelming feeling like i was going to be sick as i pulled up my underwear (boxer breifes) I mean i felt such a huge revulsion to my underwear i was shocked, i tried changing them nothing worked i felt sicker and sicker and i was wondering what the hell had happened, then it ocured to me that the thing i should do to feel better would be to put on a pair of panties, i have a few from my cross dressing days. im not sure where the hell this thought came from it just popped into my head, as soon as i put them on if felt perfect, in fact better than perfect, incredible

So here is the thing I think i have opened up something that im not sure if i like or can close again, i mean that was some pretty powerful stuff, and i know the files are intended to feminize me but im not sure how much! and i cant stop listening to them so i don't know... anyway feeling a bit scared but also pretty good, i mean i love the files still and i dont want to stop they make me feel incredible... i dont know if anyone reads this and has some insight let me know. I think im going to get out of the house and away from my computer for a bit, probably go to the mall or something. hope to update this soon and i hope someone reads this lol i guess, maybe it is just a journal

bye

naomi
kactor

Postby kactor » September 24th, 2009, 3:10 pm

Thank you very much that was very helpful, it only makes sence really, up until now i kinda thought hypnosis was all or nothing but your right it is my mind so if i really don't want it, my mind should let me know, and if i really do want it then it is for the better. i think i'm going to keep going with the files and see where they take me. I'm sure i will be there when i'm done. Thanks again and i will be sure to post my adventures if only for other people who might go through the same thing
kactor

Re: My Fem hypnosis sucsess and worry

Postby Alien4420 » September 24th, 2009, 4:01 pm

kactor wrote:So here is the thing I think i have opened up something that im not sure if i like or can close again, i mean that was some pretty powerful stuff, and i know the files are intended to feminize me but im not sure how much! and i cant stop listening to them so i don't know... anyway feeling a bit scared but also pretty good, i mean i love the files still and i dont want to stop they make me feel incredible... i dont know if anyone reads this and has some insight let me know. I think im going to get out of the house and away from my computer for a bit, probably go to the mall or something. hope to update this soon and i hope someone reads this lol i guess, maybe it is just a journal

bye

naomi

Hi Naomi,

After I read your post I listened to Go Go Girl Bubble, which Mistress Catgirl had already recommended to me. I didn't listen to the induction, but I ended up slipping into trance anyway and now I can't remember most of what's in it, LOL. But I do know that it contains a tamed-down version of another file I've been listening to, so basically what it's going to do is more of the same -- you'll keep listening to it and becoming less masculine and more and more of a Go Go Girl, and you'll love it.

I don't know what's in the other file, but after listening to Go Go Bubble I suddenly wanted to listen to it, so I can understand why you downloaded it the other night. Go Go Bubble makes you obedient to Mistress Catgirl, maybe that has something to do with it.

Anyway -- files of this sort really will change you, so if you want to back out, now's the time to see a hypnotist and have the suggestions removed. If you're already at the point where you don't want to do that, then I think the best thing to do is to go with the flow. You can try not listening to the files but in my experience that doesn't work for long, the moment I get horny I forget my qualms and start listening again.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby kactor » September 24th, 2009, 7:35 pm

It just acured to me that I signed my post Naomi, this is odd because while i have always really liked the name its never something I have ever done before I would have just signed it kactor. anyone know if this is a result of gogo bubble and what it means?

strange, I'm sure its part of the file and i like the name a lot so its good., yeah I've been a lot less apprehensive about the file, in fact i'm not worried about either one of them anymore, Ive always gone so deep and feel so good and now its no problem i'm just going to keep on listening

i listened all last night to a few files including gogo bubble, curse breast growth male, curse tattooed bimbo, ultimate cock sucking, curse pms period curse goth girl, curse girls name and a day at the mall (another one of mistress cat girls) i jut let gogo bubble take me down and just listen to them all the wakener don't seem to really work on me if i have listened to gogo first

i had used all of these other files before with no success but now i think they are working because i'm so deep in, i love it! its hard to remember exactly what is in them tho lol i am noticeing that my pecs are much softer with alot more fat then they used to have and they re deffinatly gettign bigger so something is working,

is this to many files to be listening to at once? will they conflict?

oh and after i finally went to sleep at around 6 i had the most vived dream about sucking cock it was incredible when i woke up my jaw hurt! mmm make me want cock so bad just thinking about it, and this is deffinatly new i have allways identified as bi but have allways hated sucking cock but now i cant stop thiking about it.

all and all i'm so glad i'm finally getting so results and it makes me so happy. it might be a little acward if i start dressing 24/7 but for now that seems far away anyway thanks for reading this long rambely post. i will post some more when i can

love Naomi
kactor

Postby Alien4420 » September 24th, 2009, 7:58 pm

kactor wrote:It just acured to me that I signed my post Naomi, this is odd because while i have always really liked the name its never something I have ever done before I would have just signed it kactor. anyone know if this is a result of gogo bubble and what it means?
love Naomi

Yes, it's probably the name that you chose while you were under in Go Go Bubble. And when people use that name, you'll want to submit to them, so I suggest you be careful with it. You don't want to be taking orders from everybody!

Also, seriously, yeah, back off on the files. If they conflict they won't work right and you'll yo-yo between them and end up anxious and frustrated, ultimately you'll discard one of the conflicting suggestions. More to the point, some of this stuff is going to be *real.* So you're going to dress, cool. Do you really want to be covered with tattoos? And a Goth and a go go girl at the same time, if that's even possible? Not that there's anything wrong with any one of these things, but if you mix them all up indiscriminately you're going to be a mess.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby kactor » September 24th, 2009, 9:04 pm

Thanks a bunch for the advice, your right of course i would be a mess! so i will think very carefully about what exactly i am looking for. i think i will just listen to gogo bubbe, day at the mall, and a breast growth file, (sorry hellion love your files and maybe i will try them regularly later) I also just listen to curse tattoo bimbo beceause tattoos are incredibly erotic for me i dont have any but the idea of getting a fem one is a huge fantasy/wish for reality. i know it is maybe a little lame but the tramp stamp is so hot! the idea of being marked permantly and publicly is very attractive, however being the very shy person i am i don't think i could ever do it without a little help. its to bad curse tattoo bimbo is so exstreem...

i guess the cat is out of the bag about the name thing tho....well hopefully it doesn't get me into trouble lol...

This whole experience is very interesting, i'm usually a very insightful person, i mean i'm no genius but i feel like usually i have a pretty good handle on things but for some reason all of this gets a bit muddled in my head. nothing to worry about, i think it is just a bit difficult to determine what is a suggestion from the files and what is an original thought and i like that i mean it used to be scary but now it is really liberating to not be in complete control, you give up some of that responsibility even just a little bit.

well it is good to be able to ask questions and get responses, thank you very much by the way for taking an interest in my situation, i enjoy very much your responses.

ps sorry my spelling is not so good

love Naomi
kactor

Postby Alien4420 » September 24th, 2009, 9:33 pm

I think there's a file that just makes you get a tramp stamp, I can't remember the name but it's here somewhere, I'm tempted to get one myself eventually.

We're pretty much in the same boat BTW with these files, they really suck you in!
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » September 24th, 2009, 9:40 pm

OK, here it is and it's by Catgirl! Looks like she'll record it for you if you want.

$ Name: Sissy Script Additional Types: Script

Description: This nasty little sissy script is a rewrite of EMG's skinhead script. It will make you want to become a proud sissy. You will be eager to remove any body hair with waxings. And you will like to get a tramp stamp tattoo for your lower back and permanent makeup for your face. Also, you will like wearing feminine clothes and short tops, so everyone at the gym will see your tramp stamp while you do your excerices to become a slim and hot sissy that is acting and moving like a girl. You will also braodcast your sissyness to the people around you. The script only includes the suggestions, no wakener or induction. Msg me if you would like me to record a whole file out of it.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby kactor » September 24th, 2009, 9:59 pm

Bummer, im not a premium member, maybe i will have to be now! lol that file soud like it would be perfect for me

and mistress catgirls files are so incredible for me i love them so much and they make me feel so incredible, i love her
do you happen to know if she does sessions over pm? i would love to try one, money is tight tho, and that totally sucks other wise i would own all her files already lol
kactor

Postby Alien4420 » September 25th, 2009, 7:26 am

I don't know. Why not ask her?
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » September 25th, 2009, 8:03 am

PS Go Go Girl has me hooked, I'm going to listen again today, this time while I'm fully under
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Problem?

Postby Plaat » January 30th, 2010, 11:12 am

Not sure why, but I never fall asleep during files, might have something to do with that I sleep face down, not up and can remember most of whats in them. I wonder if this keeps any post triggers from working on me, ..so far I don't listen to one file very often, I switch from one hypnotist to another, I think this keeps anything file one file from sticking. I mostly like the fantasy of it so I haven't cared. but reading stuff like this gets me wondering...
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » January 30th, 2010, 2:07 pm

Good news, you don't have to forget a file for it to be effective. In fact, I've seen some hypnotists say they prefer their clients to be in light trance because that way the conscious mind is more likely to cooperate with the subconscious. Also, you're never really asleep during hypnosis (unless you're doing some subliminal thing while you doze), you're conscious on some level -- it's more like part of your mind is turned off, the analytical part. It's like watching a movie and becoming so involved that you forget the action isn't real.

Curiously -- I don't know if others have experience this -- I've noticed that when I'm in a deep trance and experience amnesia, or when there's a suggestion for amnesia, the memories of what happened suddenly disappear at the end. And I can remember the memories disappearing, though not the memories themselves. It's sort of like waking up from a dream and forgetting what happened in it.

BTW, I think you're right that listening to a lot of files can reduce the effectiveness of any one, particularly if the suggestions conflict. I've found that the most profound results occur with just one file at a time. I've also found that some files are more effective than others, for various reasons. Among them unfortunately Mistress Catgirl's, LOL. Maybe because I already had some sissy tendencies . . . for whatever reason, every time I think they have them beat I discover that I'm still her slave.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Re: Problem?

Postby Blackjaz » January 31st, 2010, 1:29 am

Plaat wrote:Not sure why, but I never fall asleep during files, might have something to do with that I sleep face down, not up and can remember most of whats in them. I wonder if this keeps any post triggers from working on me, ..so far I don't listen to one file very often, I switch from one hypnotist to another, I think this keeps anything file one file from sticking. I mostly like the fantasy of it so I haven't cared. but reading stuff like this gets me wondering...
Don't worry, that happens to me too. The files still work on me kinda. I shot at this one a few times. But I'll drive back down this file again, even though I hate how long the file is.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories