Love hypnosis & Kinky stuff, where to from here?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Love hypnosis & Kinky stuff, where to from here?

Postby toyboyforyou » October 22nd, 2009, 4:27 pm

hey everyone,

im Toyboy from Australia, id like to introduce myself and figure i might just give a bit of background here bout me, my girlfriend, our experiences, and what were working towards.

firstly, i have come to realise, that i actually experience enjoyment and excitement from being in situations i cannot control (sexually), being used, being teased & of course, not least importantly, love pleasing my partner.

my girlfriend and I have played with T&D, i like it because i dont have control, but my girlfriend really likes it because im ready at her desire 24/7. However recently things have changed.

I used to visit Warpmymind, and try some of the fiendish curse scripts etc, but none really had any impact on me. I was actually a total sceptic (and was trying it for fun), but i decided to go the whole hog and actually try it properly (i am someone who will give something a genuine chance before dismissing it) so went to see a real live hypnotherapist.

as with many of you, i have dreams, desires, and wicked fantasies i'd love to be able to make happen, for my girlfriend and myself, but started off quite simple with the hypnotherapist. I went and asked if it would be possible to implant an erection trigger.

after the first session, i didnt feel like i was hypnotised or anything, however believe it or not (although not a miraculous success) after the first session when the trigger was actioned, i responded. Not like rock hard wood instantaneously, but most definately noticeably different to how i would normally respond ftherefore i persisted.

I have now been to 4 sessions (and they are adding up in $ ) but i can honestly say that when my girlfriend triggers me 9 times out of 10 i experience a completely uncontrolable erection.

My girfriend loves this because it means im ready any time she wants, and i love it, because i have no control of it, because that aspect really excites me. I thoroughly enjoy being her little sex toy

but where to from here? i have another session on Monday, and am unsure if to ask for further suggestion for uncontrolled erections? perhaps some new triggers? really random ones? or do i go a little more wierd?

I guess i should point out that at this stage my girlfriend is quite happy, as her needs are being met, and although this is a hypno forum, the reality is, we all enjoy the aspects of this, so therefore i do want to persist and start to put myself into some fiendish or strange mindsets. I am hoping that the more hypnosis i undergo, the more suggestable i will be and perhaps recieve more results from some of the kinky files here.

basically, i have a list of things i'd love to try and realise (but im not creative enough to come up with something totally wacky, which i would really like), and knowing now how much power there really is in the mind i expect most things would most definately be achievable, however my girlfriend & I are not sure what to do next? as all she wants is to have me ready to go and attend to her when ever she likes, and to be a little frustrated so that i am more thorough and attentive . so i guess here is the point where i really would like something beyond my control and a little kinky to just drive me more into frustration. Ideas i have are

* Unable to cum (without express permission)

, however in all honesty this almost seems a little boring

* separating orgasm & ejaculation, so when i ejaculate i dont orgasm

i like the idea of this, as does my girlfriend, because she loves when i ejaculate, but of course the post orgasm crash reduces my desire to please her. so we think perhaps this could be a 2 stage thing; some sessions to condition me to not experience orgasm when i ejaculate, and then to link orgasming to my girlfriends permission, or some other trigger. now this is where i think some suggestions would be great[\b]. I have thought some good triggers would be

* cannot orgasm unless im eating my own cum (this though really turns me off, but i love the thought that i would have to do something unpleasant to orgasm, it means i'd only do it if i were totally desperate)
* only orgasm for each i.e. 10 of my girlfriends orgasms
* orgasm only if looking at a picture of an ugly woman
* orgasm only if i yell out an obscure phrase or word (i.e. actually i cant even think of anything obscure), and then have it only be random if i orgasm anyway
* only orgasm on a particular day of the week
* only orgasm if i havnt touched my penis for 2 hours (or some particular time)

as you can see my ideas are all a little boring & my girlfriend & I are stuck for any really creative, kinky, naughty ideas here. so any ideas you may have could be good food for thought for us. if we could come up with something really wierd i think we'd be very excited

or the other option is to go for something totally off the wall, like the Warpmymind forum has, such as

* addicted to eating my own ejaculate
* inability to get an erection unless i have made my girlfriend cum n the last 24 hours
* desire for constant use of sex toys

any suggestions would be great, i understand that its not like a magic switch, but they Hypnotherapist & I discussed that should probably try and think about what i really want and we should do it as a staged approach, but asside from the first couple of things im not that creative, ive tried to think of things i would really dislike as being the release points etc, however some internet creativity may help.

if i dont come up with anything super wacky & kinky i think monday's session will probably be trying to make it that i dont orgasm while ejaculating. however i think this may take quite some time to get right.

sincerely

TB
toyboyforyou

Postby sarnoga » October 22nd, 2009, 6:29 pm

toyboyforyou,

There are plenty of files here that will do all kinds of things. I can't imagine you not being able to find something here to suit your tastes. There are many fine files by many fine hypnotists, many of them amateurs, a few of them professionals.

What I would suggest is that you ask your hypnotherapist just to work with you about going into trance and giving you a trigger that will help you go into trance easily and quickly. Once you have that you can come here, find a file that excites both you and your girlfriend and really enjoy yourself without having to spend a lot of time learning to trance or listening to long inductions.

Anyway, for what its worth, and it may not be worth any more than it cost you, that is my suggestion.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby toyboyforyou » October 22nd, 2009, 7:29 pm

thanks for the response sarnoga.

honestly, i am hoping that the more of a trance i can get into, and the more receptive i become to hypnosis, that the files from this site will start to work for me, as currently im finding files do not really work for me, yet proper 1 on 1 hypnosis is unbeleivably effective.

but once im up and running i couldnt think of anything more exciting than some of the files ive seen here.
toyboyforyou

Postby Alien4420 » October 24th, 2009, 1:20 pm

I think that's probably going to happen, trance is trance and the more often you go into it the easier it is to do.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby ftslave67 » October 25th, 2009, 5:52 am

If you're looking for "orgasm only with permission", littlecaltoy has a good file on here that works pretty good for most people.

As for kinkier suggestions, you & your girlfriend know what works best for you. Always easier to tempt someone with what they actually want. Maybe just a more extreme version of it--like becoming her completely willing hypnotized sex slave, for example :)
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis