Custom Files...

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Custom Files...

Postby CycoMelody » January 16th, 2010, 10:25 pm

Hiya all,

I am having a personal crisis and I need to make some extra cash. I am willing to do a few custom files to sort it out. So... If you are interested please send me a PM. I will be checking it a lot in the coming days. Let me know what you are after and I will let you know if you can do it and a price. :) Thank you so much.

Also!!! All my files are on sale for the rest of the month so please have at them!

Melody
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby CycoMelody » April 3rd, 2010, 11:40 am

Ok all, Seems like this is going to be a rather trying year. I am hurting for money. Need to get some food in the house. So if you want a custom file, send me a PM. I guarantee good work and will be doing them as quickly as I can because, being broke stinks! My rates will be starting around 50 bucks.

Melody
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby CycoMelody » June 26th, 2010, 5:23 pm

So I am having a bit of a problem. I am out of meds and need to come up with money for more. Sooooo I am looking for people who may want a custom file. I am willing to negotiate a good price for you if you are interested. Just send me a PM and I will get back to you ASAP!

Melody
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby TeenWolf » July 2nd, 2010, 6:57 am

I'd like a Custom File, but sadly I have no money on me at the mo.

I thought this thread would be jumping as I thought tonnes of people would want the chance of a cheap Custom File. :?
TeenWolf
Regular
Regular

Tough times

Postby Calimore » July 2nd, 2010, 5:31 pm

I too have been facing some medical problems that have led to financial woes. Custom files is an excellent way to go right now, hon - people are looking for the best bang for their buck and a file that tells the subject by name to Listen and Follow beats a generic file ANY day. Personally, all the files I use are custom files and it really is like they always say - Homemade is Always just Better. ;)

Warm Regards and Best of Luck,
Calimore
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby TeenWolf » July 5th, 2010, 5:53 am

Yeah, homemade and personalised stuff is better than premade stuff.
I like that word...stuff. :D

Good luck
TeenWolf
Regular
Regular

Postby CycoMelody » August 26th, 2010, 8:36 pm

Hiya all!

This is a shameless bump. I am in fact broke and am looking to make a little bit of cash so... if you got the desire... and the cash... you got me! I will do about anything and will cut ya a decent deal on it. If its a rare case where you actually find a file I can't do I am sure my roommate Hellion0 would be willing too! Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Melody

PS due to someone requesting a file and sticking me for money, Paypal only.
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby brainslug » August 27th, 2010, 9:28 pm

If I had the money, I would take up this offer. But I am poor like everyone else :(
brainslug
Regular
Regular

Postby CycoMelody » November 7th, 2010, 9:18 am

I know, Another shameless plug/bump. I am still around and times are getting hard once again. If anyone would like a file I am willing to work out a good deal with you. Just send me a PM and I will be in touch.

Melody
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby Liann » November 7th, 2010, 6:03 pm

May I suggest that you make files which do things that people want so they download and listen, that you put in the files your custom files offer, and implant the suggestion that they would get more from custom files than from generics. If you have any talent, your business will be lined up around the block.

I have always wondered why the hypno-dommes doing websites offering pre-recorded and custom files never offer a full length sample which does exactly that. I am guessing it's an insecurity they have that they wouldn't get any customers. Mostly they are coasting on what amounts to phone-sex and the large pool of phone-sex customers willing to roll-play domme-sub games with a hypno-flavored theme.

In my opinion, you do have talent.

Put it to work.

In my experience, it took 16 days for a file I uploaded to get over 100 downloads "Kendra Learns Some Facts of Life", and two other files did the same, being three weeks old and on the way towards their second-hundred downloads.

A quick look at your files shows 6,951 downloads from ESTROGEN COCKTAIL. Obviously people are looking for what you are making, but they are looking in the FILES, not in the FORUM.

Files are also more effective if a MYSTIQUE is maintained. Make them beg you to produce custom files that they want. MistE's website advertises 8 waiting in queue for custom files, starting minimum price of $200/file.
Last edited by Liann on November 7th, 2010, 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Liann » November 7th, 2010, 6:09 pm

brainslug wrote:If I had the money, I would take up this offer. But I am poor like everyone else :(

Remember that scene in MIDNIGHT COWBOY, where one street hustler explains how he made over $300 today selling blowjobs for $1.99 each? :twisted:
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

background

Postby HypnoZorro » February 22nd, 2011, 8:52 pm

What kind of transformation files have you done in the past ? Do you have a speciality ?
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

Postby CycoMelody » February 28th, 2011, 3:51 pm

The transformation files I have done to this point are the sluts fantasy files which basically increase pleasure to different areas of the body and of course turning them into sluts. The Big n fat file which causes a person to become big and fat by all means possible. And I did ABDL file which basically regressed the listener. Furry wise I haven't done a file yet (could be fun :twisted: )
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby CycoMelody » June 27th, 2011, 10:16 pm

Hiya all, I am willing to work a deal to do a custom file for you! Just send me a PM and I will happily talk it over with you.

Melody
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Cure for the Summertime Blues???

Postby CycoMelody » August 16th, 2011, 4:57 pm

So The summer sun is blazing and has consumed my funds for the month. The problem is, half a month left. Sooooo I am running a custom File sale for the next 2 weeks. If you are looking for a custom file I am willing to make it for 45 bucks! Think about that. Files based on what you want specifically. Simply send me a PM and I will talk with you and find out what you want! Then I will make it! That simple. $45 bucks = Personalized Hypnosis file just for you!

Melody
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby CycoMelody » January 30th, 2012, 3:09 am

Yes I am in fact Flatmates with Hellion0. *hands Tanya the Mop* Now clean up your head exploding mess dear. Hmmm... now you are giving me ideas... Muahahaha! Tag Teamed hypnosis!
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby ParanoidLord » January 30th, 2012, 11:00 pm

You two doing a tag-team sounds like a very good idea. This is just from the perspective of you two being accomplished hypnotists; if Hellion0 was interested, you could probably charge a premium for double-voiced requests.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Are either of you male-voiced?

Postby lorelaibutterfly » February 25th, 2012, 2:33 pm

Wish you were.... I have an idea and would be willing to pay for a custom file, but would prefer a masculine voice.
lorelaibutterfly

Postby CycoMelody » July 20th, 2012, 6:56 am

Ahh Back from Hiatus and itching to do a custom file or two up so I am willing to work up a good deal! Send me an IM and lets talk!

CycoMelody
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby CycoMelody » August 16th, 2012, 8:37 pm

Still looking to do up a custom file or two, Haven't had any responses yet. So I am just making another shameless plug. I am ready willing and able to help you out with a file. Just shoot me a PM and I will hear you out and hopefully get a very good deal!

Melody
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby CycoMelody » February 21st, 2013, 3:28 am

Alright, This is not just another shameless plug. Both myself and Hellion0 are working towards moving. As such we need to bring in some cash. Therefore I am looking to do some custom work. I am willing to work out some decent deals starting at 50 dollars. Send me a PM if you are interested. I will be checking daily!

CycoMelody
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » April 14th, 2013, 7:29 am

I keep thinking about this, going to send a message, then backing off again.
Would you (either of you) be willing to record a version of one of my files? I've done both "Little boys" and "Little girls", but the girls one seems so much better; so I'd like to have a boys' version based around my girls' version. I keep trying to transcribe and record it myself, but I can't seem to get it right. And hellion0 has my favourite voice, so probably my first choice if I'm looking for someone else to do the file.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby CycoMelody » October 15th, 2013, 4:47 pm

Soooooo My laptop's fan decided to die and I've got a few bills coming that I simply can not cover. I am looking to do a couple custom files in hopes of getting things paid off. If you are wanting a custom file on the cheap please contact me via private message. Any help is really needed. Thank you all!

Melody
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges