Email slave sucess

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Email slave sucess

Postby mesmerized » January 22nd, 2010, 3:14 pm

I have not been into this hypno fun for long but I have had some great successes with the Email slave file. When I started with this file I listened to it for around eight times a day for three days and left it playing each night while I slept, since then I have listened to it at least once every two days. I posted my email address (different to current one) and received three replies to start with. I found myself responding to each request. Two requests used the "must do" trigger to have me forget them and it worked as I didn't remember them for sometime but due to notes I made and copies of photos I sent at the time I can now remember the request but not from who they came from. I find being able to remember them is much more fun as it turns me on to think back at what I was made to do.
One request from a very nice lady in the US turned out to be special. After she had sent only a few hypnotic emails to me I was fast becoming very subdued by her and she could easily trigger me into a trance with a few trigger words used in her emails. This contact with her unfortunately seems to have died out, I don't know why, she never said.
Anyway after this I received a few more requests and I have complied to each one very obediently. One request has even lead to me thinking I could be bisexual(I'm male), something I would like to explore more in the future.
I don't know how it works for others but for me once I have received a hypnofile email I can read it and if I don't have the urge to act on it straight away it will nag away in my mind until I act upon it, I just get more and more compelled to fulfil the request. Some requested have contained things I would not usually do or find a turn on and I would usually dismiss them but once I have read that hypnofile and got it into my mind I just feel compelled to do it and find it a turn on.
I suppose another success with the email slave file is my use of safeties, The lady in the US put me onto this and after further investigation I have got very successful safeties in place. Now if anyone was to request something which clashed with my very broad limits I’d be alert to it and be compelled to return a reply stating the request was beyond my limits. To those that I sent this to I have received no negative come back they simply change the request to meet my limits and resend.
This I find to be a very encouraging point as when I first ventured onto this site I thought it may contain a few nutters but the people I have had contact with so far are nice and seem to enjoy this fetish in a sensible way. It seems a fun place to be.

If anyone fancies a bit of fun with me PM me.

I’m willing to send and receive hypnofiles and I will gladly respond to anyone that contacts me.
Last edited by mesmerized on February 13th, 2010, 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
mesmerized

Postby lexii » January 25th, 2010, 5:32 am

I am in a very similar position, but maybe a bit behind you. The maid difference being that i follow the command instantly. ALso i reply "I cannot do that, Dave." (and my safety is only for things like contact with others and sending pictures with my face in them unless previously discussed).

I would be happy to send you an email if you send me one too. What are you into?
lexii
Regular
Regular

Postby mesmerized » January 25th, 2010, 6:08 am

Hi lexii, if you pm me your email address I'll send you details.
Last edited by mesmerized on February 13th, 2010, 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
mesmerized

Postby ridge » January 28th, 2010, 2:18 pm

what file are yuo speaking of. I am new here and how can i get it
ridge

Postby mesmerized » January 28th, 2010, 2:36 pm

It's in files under Slavery section. Called "Email slave".
mesmerized

Postby darkenedav » January 29th, 2010, 1:55 am

Congrats on your success! :) will have to send ya some :D
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby mesmerized » January 29th, 2010, 2:04 am

Thanks darkenedav I'll look forward to it.
mesmerized

Return to Success Stories