weird experiance

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

weird experiance

Postby dracolich35 » January 28th, 2010, 11:29 am

ok so for about a month now i've been practicing going into trance with a few induction files, and the train susceptible file, and i feel that i've done well, so last week i decided to try another file, I decided that i wanted to try the CCP curse file. i listen to it three times a day, once when i wake up once after lunch and once before i go to bed, (being unemployed gives me a lot of free time). I haven't had any results yet, but it's only been 3 days, so i'm not to worried about that.

Anyways I had a very weird experience this morning. I was listening to the CCP file and i must have fallen asleep. i was dreaming that i was staring at my ceiling, and i could clearly hear the file playing. When the file was over i went to take my headphones off, but the file started playing again and when i took the ear buds out i could still hear the file. I eralized i was dreaming when i looked over at my clock and instead of my clock there was a glass of apple juice. I know weird. but anyways i forced myself awake only to find i was still in the same dream, listening to the file. it was weird, cause i ended up listening to the file three more times before i truely woke up and was able to turn it off. the strangest part was that when i started the file i had set it to play once, and when i was done, it was on a loop.

Anyways, I was thinking, is it possible that the addiction part of the curse set in faster than the other affects and i subconsciously turned the file on loop to listen to it more. And has anyone else had any weird experiences like this cause i was a little freaked out.
dracolich35
Regular
Regular

Re: weird experiance

Postby ShadowXero » January 30th, 2010, 6:29 am

dracolich35 wrote:ok so for about a month now i've been practicing going into trance with a few induction files, and the train susceptible file, and i feel that i've done well, so last week i decided to try another file, I decided that i wanted to try the CCP curse file. i listen to it three times a day, once when i wake up once after lunch and once before i go to bed, (being unemployed gives me a lot of free time). I haven't had any results yet, but it's only been 3 days, so i'm not to worried about that.

Anyways I had a very weird experience this morning. I was listening to the CCP file and i must have fallen asleep. i was dreaming that i was staring at my ceiling, and i could clearly hear the file playing. When the file was over i went to take my headphones off, but the file started playing again and when i took the ear buds out i could still hear the file. I eralized i was dreaming when i looked over at my clock and instead of my clock there was a glass of apple juice. I know weird. but anyways i forced myself awake only to find i was still in the same dream, listening to the file. it was weird, cause i ended up listening to the file three more times before i truely woke up and was able to turn it off. the strangest part was that when i started the file i had set it to play once, and when i was done, it was on a loop.

Anyways, I was thinking, is it possible that the addiction part of the curse set in faster than the other affects and i subconsciously turned the file on loop to listen to it more. And has anyone else had any weird experiences like this cause i was a little freaked out.

Well for me I was using the Trig files like TrigPenisGrowth, Trig Hardon, Trig 5 minute Orgasm. The orgasm file made me flex my PC muscle a lot.
The Trig Hardon made me get a erection very quickly in a matter of seconds. The TrigPenis Growth was very different. While listening to the file, I got a erection very easily, but when I was at full mast, I felt that it wanted to get bigger even to the point that my pelvis was helping grow.
I actually made my own version of the CCP but without the dripping. I fell asleep to that file and woke up to it to find a wetspot in my boxers. I could be from the precum since I played it all night long. But I really hopes it will work for me.
ShadowXero

Return to Help with Files