hypnotize my wife?

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

hypnotize my wife?

Postby hypnoswirl » May 18th, 2010, 12:49 am

Hi, I'm seeking an experienced male or female hypnotist, ideally in the Los Angeles area, who would enjoy coaxing my wife to try hypnosis. If that works, I'd like the hypnotist to then induce her into very deep trances and help train her mind to be more submissive. Any takers? If so, send me a private message through this site.
Last edited by hypnoswirl on May 18th, 2010, 6:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hypnoswirl

Postby Fraxo » May 18th, 2010, 8:12 am

First of all. Do your wife want to try this herself, or is this just a fantasy of your own? Hypnosis should never be forced onto someone, and it would not work that way either. So if this isn`t something your wife want to do herself, I would drop the idea. Love your wife for who she is, and the relationship you have.
Last edited by Fraxo on May 20th, 2010, 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fraxo

Postby angel123 » May 20th, 2010, 12:43 pm

I totally disagree with enforced hypnosis, subliminal messages and submissive/slave training (except in fiction ) on someone that:

1) doesn't want to do it and
2) on someone who doesn't know it is being done TO them .

My advice would be discuss this in full with your wife and if she still doesn't agree, then you love her for who she was when you married or you find someone who will fulfil your fantasy and let your wife live her life in peace.

I am glad this subject is here because I saw on another site where the hypnotist has written files to make the wife/female partner break away from her family and have nothing to do with them so they will be under total control of their male master - tbh I think this stinks and should be illegal. :x
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Fraxo » May 20th, 2010, 5:48 pm

Totally agree on that Angel123.
Fraxo

Postby Fizbin » May 22nd, 2010, 2:38 am

angel123 wrote:I saw on another site where the hypnotist has written files to make the wife/female partner break away from her family and have nothing to do with them so they will be under total control of their male master - tbh I think this stinks and should be illegal. :x

I think it is explicitly illegal in some states, and I'll bet it probably violates some kind of informed consent statutes in others. Anyone who actually tries them secretly and gets caught is potentially in for a world of hurt.

Of course, this prompts the obilgatory "I am not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV" disclaimer...
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Postby Inanenoble » May 27th, 2010, 1:58 am

The reason why there isn't a lot of legal issues with hypnosis is mostly because it is in a area where people either don't believe it exists or they don't believe it is that effective thanks to percistant hypnosis myths and the fact that stage hypnosis is pretty much the only type of hypnosis most people are aware of.

The other is that a lot of Hypnotists prefer to live with less legal requirements or work procedures, for example I've heard hypnotists say they would refuse requests to videotape their own session, and I am sure hypnotists don't want to be held liable for anything as well. Just look at many of the files on this site and how a few of them seem clearly illegal or rely on people disbelieving in the power of hypnosis?
Inanenoble
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds