another newbie thread I guess...

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

another newbie thread I guess...

Postby Miya » June 3rd, 2010, 6:04 pm

Sooo, I downloaded Lutz's bubble induction a while ago and I've been listening to it off and on for a month or so. However, I find that it usually works best when I'm tired so I listen before bed. I mostly only have time to get about 10-20 minutes into it so obviously I'm not getting the part with the trigger but oh well. Anyway, the problem is that I tend to fall asleep during it, and wake up a few minutes later into it.
I don't know exactly what trance is, although if it's what I think it is, I've gotten a light trance a few times.
Anyway got kind of distracted there... my question is, is this "falling asleep" trancing or just me being too exhausted to pay attention, and will it help me learn to trance at all?
Also is there a way to defeat itchiness? It's annoying cuz my nose will always start to itch right as I'm starting to trance and then I have to concentrate really hard to move to itch it.
ANYWAY sorry I know I'm new and stupid and everything but answer my questions anyway please?
Miya

Postby Miya » June 6th, 2010, 6:19 pm

Nah, what I mean by the trigger part is that I never start it soon enough to get to the part where he tells u the trigger. Because I get like 20 minutes in and I start worrying about getting enough sleep cuz I have school in the morning and it's still on the induction and not on the trigger yet.
Which is annoying. I should find one with a shorter induction, but I really like the bubble one.
As for what I'm trying to accomplish, I don't know yet. For now, I want to get a trigger that works to send me into trance. From there I'll see what I feel like doing.
Miya

Postby Miya » June 14th, 2010, 7:55 pm

I downloaded a bunch of other files a few days ago and I've been spending several hours a day listening to them now. I've gotten into an extremely deep trance off of one of Blink's files, and I love all of Feverdream's files.
Is there anyone else who makes files in the same style that they do?
While there's a lot of good stuff on this site there's also a whole lot of crap, and it's hard to sort through everything.
Miya

Postby angel123 » June 17th, 2010, 6:11 pm

wrenchit69 wrote:reply sent for a good girl

Please be careful about using triggers on the general forum .... I use 'good girl' but luckily for me I anchored it to someone else ..... thanks
:?
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby stareintotheeyeball » June 17th, 2010, 9:41 pm

angel123 wrote:

Please be careful about using triggers on the general forum .... I use 'good girl' but luckily for me I anchored it to someone else ..... thanks

The intense irony in this statement is that you have the exact same trigger in your signature below every post you make.

Juuuuust pointing that out. :wink:
stareintotheeyeball

Postby angel123 » June 19th, 2010, 3:11 pm

stareintotheeyeball wrote:
angel123 wrote:

The intense irony in this statement is that you have the exact same trigger in your signature below every post you make.

Juuuuust pointing that out. :wink:

I think I am getting good at this !!! I made you comment for the first time since you registered here 5 years ago :twisted: ....... my hypnotism skills are great ... anyone want to be my next subject :?:

Hmm I think you haven't noticed ... I say ''I am a good girl'' :D - which I am, not ''you are a good girl'' or ''good girl file'' etc etc .......

I wouldn't be triggered by someone saying ''my diaper is dirty'' if my own personal trigger was ''your diaper is dirty'' or ''dirty diaper'' etc etc ........

or maybe I aren't getting this hypnosis lark ......... :wink: which I think I am .......

But I will bow to your superiority and remove my signature, so as not to upset others .... :) no problem

Juuuuuust saying :wink:
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis