Looking for a hypnotist to make me a slut

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for a hypnotist to make me a slut

Postby klorr » August 26th, 2010, 11:28 am

I'm looking for a good hypnotist to release my inner slut. I want to be made into the perfect slut, complete with the constant horniness and a desire to do anything sexual whenever someone asks me to no matter who or what it is.

I want my sex drive kicked into high gear. I want to be constantly thinking about sex, and looking at people imagining myself having sex with them, either male or female. I want to be made highly susceptible to any sexual suggestion, to such an extent that I can't resist any sexual advance made towards me.

Any file suggestions are welcome as well, but I'm really looking for a hypnotist to help me with this.

PM me for more details if you want them.
klorr

Postby oddboyx » August 26th, 2010, 8:49 pm

Not a hypnotists, but you mentioned file suggestions.
(and going with mostly gender neutrals since you didn't mention male or female.)

TrainSlut, maybe TrainToPlease2, TrainCockSlave, TrainCumSlave

Might also want to check the file lists from Boffa, Naturia, Zapnosis (All 3 of Zap's slut files), Cardigan, Calimore, and Darkknight. [Sorry to any I didn't mention, lots of files here, those are ones I've noticed with files aimed towards the "slut" side of things.]

If you don't mind losing some/all of your mind, may also want to look up some of the bimbo or slave stuff.
oddboyx
Regular
Regular

Postby klorr » August 29th, 2010, 8:45 am

Thanks for the file suggestions. Just for clarification, I am a male.
klorr

Return to Meeting Grounds