Looking for a master

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for a master

Postby TheMinimalist » September 8th, 2010, 10:51 pm

Hello. I am looking for a master that will slowly turn me in to a cock-craving sissy. As of now, I am confined to email and IM, but I will eventually be able to do more.

The only requirement is for my master, or mistress, to start out like a friend or mother (depending on your gender), and become more strict over time. I also would love some "cruel and unusual" punishment if I don't do what I am told. :oops:
TheMinimalist

Postby duelm73 » September 8th, 2010, 11:39 pm

some information about yourself would be useful if you want replies. gender and age most appropriate although from your post its fairly clear you are male
duelm73

Postby TheMinimalist » September 9th, 2010, 12:07 am

Well, I am an often socially awkward 18 year old male who has lived in many different places in my lifetime. I have always had a bit of a feminine side, but have never had the gual to actually act upon these thoughts. However, I am kind of uncomfortable taking direct orders from strangers, which is why I have asked for the potential master to start out gentle.
TheMinimalist

Postby TheMinimalist » September 9th, 2010, 4:33 pm

Oh, I meant whatever my master wants when I said cruel and unusual.
TheMinimalist

Postby duelm73 » September 9th, 2010, 4:41 pm

well i went ahead and sent you a pm. If you are interested just manage to keep in touch.
duelm73

Return to Meeting Grounds