cant fall in trance

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

cant fall in trance

Postby audosi » January 31st, 2011, 12:17 am

does anyone have any usefull tips on getting into a trance i have tryed repeatedly to get in a trance i find myself over thinking getting distracted and ending up not paying attention to the recording. if anyone can help that would be great
audosi

Re: cant fall in trance

Postby sarnoga » January 31st, 2011, 8:28 pm

audosi wrote:does anyone have any usefull tips on getting into a trance i have tryed repeatedly to get in a trance i find myself over thinking getting distracted and ending up not paying attention to the recording. if anyone can help that would be great

Have you tried my induction file Sarnoga - Adderall Boys. It is designed to help those with ADHD go into trance. I am not saying you have ADHD but it may help someone go into trance who is easily distracted for whatever reason.

Regards,

Sarnoga.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Re: cant fall in trance

Postby audosi » February 1st, 2011, 4:53 pm

sarnoga wrote:
audosi wrote:does anyone have any usefull tips on getting into a trance i have tryed repeatedly to get in a trance i find myself over thinking getting distracted and ending up not paying attention to the recording. if anyone can help that would be great

Have you tried my induction file Sarnoga - Adderall Boys. It is designed to help those with ADHD go into trance. I am not saying you have ADHD but it may help someone go into trance who is easily distracted for whatever reason.

Regards,

Sarnoga.

ive tryed that and a music that has subliminals that helps you get into a trance easer the last couple days and i can allready notice slight effects from the file im trying thanks man
audosi

Return to Help with Files