Diaper Virus

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Diaper Virus

Postby someotherbaby » June 1st, 2011, 4:28 pm

I have just bought the diaper virus and was wondering who else on here has bought this file and used it? I have listened to it twice since I got it and wow something definitely feels different inside I feel very relaxed and strange. Hopefully this works :D
someotherbaby

hehe

Postby someotherbaby » June 2nd, 2011, 4:14 am

I slept last night with the diaper virus playing on a loop. I woke feeling so different. Diapers are part of me now. Idk if I am uncontrollably wetting. I feel I have. I will continue listening until this works for me :D
someotherbaby

more progress

Postby someotherbaby » June 2nd, 2011, 4:43 pm

I have been 24/7 for a month now and just started the diaper virus. I was at work today and in the morning I had a cup of coffee a water and a liter of mountain dew and never felt myself pee but yet when I went into the bathroom to check my diaper it was reasonably damp. In the afternoon I started spirting pee about every two or three minutes. When I got home my diaper was messy cause I messed in the truck. I went to take a shower and when I took the diaper off i was slowly dribbling pee without effort. I held the diaper under me until it stopped then I turned around to turn on the shower and a spray of pee came out without any feeling. It was AWESOME :D
someotherbaby

sorry for the confusion

Postby someotherbaby » June 4th, 2011, 3:17 pm

I didn't mean that I started this post as soon as I went 24/7. I had been 24/7 a month before I bought the diaper virus and started this post. I am not trying to make a fantasy seem true. I am typing my experiences as they have happened. More to follow
someotherbaby

Re: sorry for the confusion

Postby Tangy » May 20th, 2012, 7:26 pm

someotherbaby wrote:I didn't mean that I started this post as soon as I went 24/7. I had been 24/7 a month before I bought the diaper virus and started this post. I am not trying to make a fantasy seem true. I am typing my experiences as they have happened. More to follow

Why Lie, no point in lieing about peeing if it is not true. now tell me something what Fantasy do you want after the Diaper Virus been working for a couple of months or two where do you go from here?
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence