hollow plug from huse

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

hollow plug from huse

Postby soundexcess » June 16th, 2011, 12:33 am

trying a hollow plug from huse tonight I will let you know if it works :twisted:
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby soundexcess » June 17th, 2011, 12:33 am

site for them [url]http://huse.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HDC&Product_Code=218123&Category_Code=A3[/url]
they are a bit large I can only fit the smallest one so far but you do get all three the small one is about 1.75" od/about 1" id.
you will most likely need the harness(currently on back order)to hold each one in as they do both open you up and loosen you up. I did not have a bm while wearing as i was clean from one earlier. Though it did give me best anal orgasm I have had in a while, and with hole if you really need go you will not be holding it. also another positive in my point view after only 40 minutes of dilation I was loose back there all day today.
hope that helps.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby soundexcess » June 26th, 2011, 10:48 pm

would definitely make marshmallows easier, but I have not had the chance to use it again yet to test its full functionality, though from little i have used it it will definitely loosen you up.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby aj2u » July 20th, 2014, 2:18 pm

tanyaslave wrote:To make inserting marshmallows inserting easier (especially the large roaster ones...yum!) freeze them over night, and then put them in warm water for a minute just before you insert them. they have the firm texture still, but the water combines with the powder, and makes what is (in my opinion) the single best lube imaginable.

Don't freeze them.. just get cheap marshmellow and dunk them in a cup of water before inserting. To get the powder off of them and they will slip right in. :D
aj2u

Postby sfhole2stretch » August 31st, 2014, 10:50 pm

Leaving them out of the package overnight or for a few hours before will help them harden up. Then just dunk in water. I agree it makes a deliciously slick lube.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence