Seeking Controlling Master

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Seeking Controlling Master

Postby superneeder » July 13th, 2011, 2:10 am

I'm feeling that it's time to take the plunge. Looking for a master who hypnotizes through voice, and bends me to her will(male is okay too). Whatever sort of things you enjoy doing with pets, so long as you make me like it, so that we can both have fun.

I'm physically male, skinny, with a microphone and webcam of my own. Personally I enjoy transformation and feminization, and would love being twisted in those ways, but the most important thing to my mind seems to be to get molded by another how they like it. Even if I get something I like out of it, adding on additional effects, warping desires, changing wishes... whatever your evil little minds can come up with.

No diaper stuff or real life humiliation. Please PM me if you're interested, this future pet is waiting with baited breath!
Last edited by superneeder on August 16th, 2011, 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
superneeder

Postby superneeder » July 13th, 2011, 3:51 pm

Please, any tist, take me and make me yours. Strip me of my will, hypnotize my cock away, turn me into your happy little pet... I need to be dominated so bad...
superneeder

Postby superneeder » August 15th, 2011, 2:48 pm

Still looking bump. Surely someone out there is looking for a new pet? A new little girl to call their own?
superneeder

Return to Meeting Grounds