Traindiapers1

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Traindiapers1

Postby wannabewet » October 3rd, 2005, 6:07 pm

Thought I would mini-blog my progress with this file.

I am new to the forum and new to hypnosis. I have been reading the posts and am glad to find a variety of different and tolerant people on the board making intellegent posts.

Can't explain WHY I have this compulsion but have had all my life and have FINALLY and recently accepted that it is part of me. And my husband accepts me this way as well.

I have always had EXTREMELY good bladder control (I mean like potty training and night dry at an unbelievably young age-and no loss of control during and after pregnancy-wet the bed once at 3 and wet my pants once at 4) even after kids and getting older but I want to be able to loose control in a controlled situation (ie I really do NOT want to be incontinent but would like that release when wearing diapers) I seriously think it would be easier to become full time incontinent but that is not for me and I am not AB, just like diapers. I am not attaching judgement to either choice - just saying they are not for me.

Night 1 - listened before bedtime - did have a very nice dream about diaper filling slowly with urine ........... but no action

Day 2 - Did wear diaper during day some and had some small uncontrolled releases that felt really good and they just happened - I did not TRY to control them. Slept normally bare-assed that night. I did listen that am and did listen to urniate now after which I peed when standing

Day 3 - Listened to tape after work and lay down with very full bladder.and a diaper. After 2 hours no go even though I was getting numb and chills. Forced some out.but it was not coming out on its own.....one problem is arousal......I get very very juicy and I know from experience that I cannot really pee when aroused (even though I am female). Not sure how to get past THAT one -- and wonder if others have this problem?

Well, I am going to keep trying -- I do obsverve it is easier to get deeper each time I listed, but I am probably going to do this one on alternate days since there are some self-help inductions that I also want....Advice is welcome and I will *blog* real progress to this post.

FYI - I am also a submissive and hubby is a dom :wink:
wannabewet

Postby jeremiah » October 4th, 2005, 3:25 pm

Yes this has happened to me. I want to become unable to control when I urinate. I did the "your a naugthy pants wetter." and a problem with it was I was aroused when I woke up. Which (I am a male) is pretty much impossible to urinate when that happens. So that file did not work. I have tried some urine files, but I have not had good progress with it. And I have a bad problem with getting aroused after the induction, and when it is putting the thoughts in my mind I get aroused and tend to think of other things. Which I bring my mind back to the file. I have had limited sucess with these files. And I hope I will have better succes later on.
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wetnap2 » October 10th, 2005, 4:36 am

hi wannabewet,
keep at it.
I started about one year ago and now enjoy the fun of wetting uncontrollably while wearing diapers. Train 1 and 2 and urinate now have all worked for me probably train 2 the most. I should also mention that although i wet uncontrollably when wearing, i have no issues when not wearing and further, if i am in public wearing and know i have maxed out my diaper's holding capacity, i can still control as needed.
it truly is the best of both worlds as they say.
please keep us updated on your progress as it will help others to see success.
good luck
wetnap2

Postby wannabewet » October 11th, 2005, 8:47 pm

Thanks for the encouragement. It is good to hear of your success. Any more hints would be helpful: I have read your posts.

I think the hurdles I have are the fear of uncontrolled bedwetting if I learn to loose it while laying down in a diaper......I really don't want to face that as an issue when I travel or go to a friends house etc. IT is good to hear of your control. ..... When I got older and started to face the symptoms of urge incontience middle aged mamas fight I went crazy with Kegels, lowering caffiene, uping water consumption, and uping hormones and now don't have ThAT issue at all.......so perhaps I have a strong fear of real incontinence getting in the way.....

and

The ability to pee laying down. I still cannot relax and let it flow. I have not tried traindiapers 2 but have done both urinate now and the first one.

and

The issue of sexual excitement in the diapers......that prevents peeing.

I also don't see myself doing this all the time, just when the urge hits. right now I am so tired from work when I get home I can't think of listening to tapes.......

I am not going hog wild.with the tapes.......it seems I scarecely have time with everything going on .... Not sure how often I need to do this to get there...its importance to me comes and goes...but it feels SOOOO good and the stress relief is unimaginable.
wannabewet

Traindiapers1

Postby Diapereddennis » December 6th, 2005, 1:23 am

I would like to report a complete success wiht this file. While i was listening to the file i was completely relaxed and when it was over i woke to a very wet diaper and i love it. I love wetting my diapers and now i can when ever i am in a safe place. :D :D
Diapereddennis

Postby selena » December 29th, 2005, 2:52 pm

I just listened to traindiaper and awoke with a thoroughly soaked diaper.
javascript:emoticon(':)')
Smile

It's good I have excellent plastic panties (OK, I like being feminized, too).
selena

Postby wetnap2 » January 1st, 2006, 12:34 am

hi again wannabewet.
I too had most of the same issues. TRUST YOURSELF, you know what is safe for you and won't go past that.
When I started wearing as a teenager, I would get very hard and stay that way for a long time. I didn't start to wet at all until later when I started to wear in public. That first time was a real rush but a different story. When wearing at work all day even a horny young man can't stay aroused indefinetely. I used to try to wet in all positions. and could accomplish none. When bursting I was finally able to wet standing up. Then sometimes I would be so full I would overflow the cheap diapers I was able to get. This only made my anxiety over wetting worse. After many years I found this site. Thank god.
I am happily married and want to stay that way. I don't wear diapers in front of her or the kids, this is something I do in private ( so to speak). You see, when I get the urge and no it is not constant, I wear my diapers to work. A good night time disposable can last all day. Sometimes when I am on the road not in the office, I will double up and then drink alot of water. What a great feeling to pee while sitting down driving.
Well I have said enough for now and have to go.
Happy NEW YEAR every one.
wetnap2

Return to Diapers and Incontinence