Unable to upload any files

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Unable to upload any files

Postby Calalaera » December 5th, 2011, 7:39 am

Hi all, hope someone can help me upload please.

I'm trying to upload an induction file I recorded a few months ago to give people an idea of my voice. I've tried uploading it in MP3 and OGG Audio formats. But every time I try to upload, it says:

An error has occured.
The file name or type is improper. Only MP3, OGG, and TXT files are accepted.
Click here to return.

Debug: type2 = binary/octet-stream
(or for the .ogg version, Debug: type2 = video/ogg)

The file's about 4.8MB in MP3 form and 4.1MB in OGG Audio form, after encoding I saved it on my computer as F:\sc1.mp3 (and .ogg). Can anyone help please? :)
Currently accepting new subjects for personal growth. For more info, visit <a href="http://sites.google.com/site/twchypno/">http://sites.google.com/site/twchypno/</a>
Calalaera

Re: Unable to upload any files

Postby Tangy » May 11th, 2012, 1:02 pm

Calalaera wrote:Hi all, hope someone can help me upload please.

I'm trying to upload an induction file I recorded a few months ago to give people an idea of my voice. I've tried uploading it in MP3 and OGG Audio formats. But every time I try to upload, it says:

An error has occured.
The file name or type is improper. Only MP3, OGG, and TXT files are accepted.
Click here to return.

Debug: type2 = binary/octet-stream
(or for the .ogg version, Debug: type2 = video/ogg)

The file's about 4.8MB in MP3 form and 4.1MB in OGG Audio form, after encoding I saved it on my computer as F:\sc1.mp3 (and .ogg). Can anyone help please? :)

I love helping people

Here download this recorder it's completely free.

All Free Sound Recorder
Soft32 Logo

Download All Free Sound Recorder 9.3.9

All Free Sound Recorder helps you directly record audio into MP3, WMA or WAV format. You can preview your audio recording device. It provides configuration presets with frequently used parameter setting.
Download Now! All Free Sound Recorder 9.3.9

More download options

All Free Sound Recorder 9.3.9
All Free Sound Recorder 9.3.9

License: Free

Requirements: No special requirements
McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
All Free Sound Recorder Screenshot

The program you want to download will be downloaded through Soft32 Downloader, a program that enables you to download computer programs, making the download process much faster.

When you run Soft32 Downloader, you implicitly accept the terms of use and the privacy policy of our website and that you know about Soft32 Downloader and it's EULA. During the download process we show commercial offers, such as the AVG Security Toolbar. Learn more

Description
All Free Sound Recorder is a professional and powerful audio recording tool that allows the users to directly record audio into MP3, WMA or WAV format. With built-in audio decoder & advanced audio record engine, it produces the high quality recording. At the same time you can preset the recording quality to help you quickly set and manage the recording parameters. With professional recording features, it enables you to accomplish all kinds of recording.

All Free Sound Recorder helps you directly record audio into MP3, WMA or WAV format. You can preview your audio recording device. It provides configuration presets with frequently used parameter setting.

It enables you to record any sound you hear from microphone, streaming audio (live internet broadcasts or sound of online television), external input devices (e.g. CDs, LP, music cassettes, phone line, portable players. You can preset the recording quality or specify the detailed parameters for precise output. The AGC (Automatic Gain Control) and VAS (Voice Active System) are provided for professional recording needs. The recording will directly output to the output folder as MP3, WAV or WMA file with no temp files created. Detailed configuration of output quality settings are provided as presets, which contain many well-defined parameters suited to your professional or casual needs (frame rate, audio channel, sample rate, etc.). The user-friendly UI enables you to find & use anything you want in seconds.

Download All Free Sound Recorder | soft32.com
www.soft32.com/
Get the Latest Version, 100% Free. Download It Now Free From Soft32.
Most Popular Windows Downloads
Essential Downloads For Your PC New Software Releases For Windows
Free Games Available For Download

Search Results

Free Sound Recorder - CNET Download.com
download.cnet.com/Free-Sound-Recorder/3000-2168_4-10698910.h...
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files