tanyaslave's "Asian Love"

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

tanyaslave's "Asian Love"

Postby Birdman225 » December 12th, 2011, 7:59 pm

When I first found this site, this is the first file I tried out. I've listened to the file 4 or 5 times a day for the past 2 weeks, and it worked. I broke up with the white, blonde girlfriend I've been dating for the past 6 months a week ago. I've begun to only flirt with asian girls. All of the non-Asian girls I used to think were hot I don't find attractive. At all. I'm attracted only to asian women. I only get turned on by them and I can get an erection from masturbating only if she's asian. I'm also going to lots of websites that feature asian models. I feel happier now with having an Asian fetish. Thank you, tanyaslave.
Birdman225

Re: tanyaslave's "Asian Love"

Postby Birdman225 » December 13th, 2011, 6:02 pm

tanyaslave wrote:
Birdman225 wrote:When I first found this site, this is the first file I tried out. I've listened to the file 4 or 5 times a day for the past 2 weeks, and it worked. I broke up with the white, blonde girlfriend I've been dating for the past 6 months a week ago..

Umm, I'm sorry about this part... :(

Don't be sorry. I'm happier than ever without her. :)
Birdman225

Postby anthypno » December 30th, 2015, 4:30 am

I've had mixed success I think :). I've been listening to Asian love on and off for a few years now, and I've noticed some things that have changed. For example I do find Asian women much more attractive than before and my last date was with an Asian woman also.

The reason I say mixed success, is because I just can't seem to lose my attraction to caucasian women. Has anyone else experienced this? What did you do? :D
anthypno

Postby OxyFemboi » January 15th, 2016, 8:19 pm

Is there another version of this file that makes you attracted to Asian dudes? I'm gay ... and the idea of being attracted to Asian women doesn't appeal to me. Asian dudes, now .... Why should straight guys and lesbians have all the fun?
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby outkast1728 » January 15th, 2016, 9:07 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:Is there another version of this file that makes you attracted to Asian dudes? I'm gay ... and the idea of being attracted to Asian women doesn't appeal to me. Asian dudes, now .... Why should straight guys and lesbians have all the fun?

I second that
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories