Addictive Breast Play

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Addictive Breast Play

Postby ladybug88 » January 14th, 2012, 9:57 pm

Wow. So I've only listened 3 or 4 times by request of my LDR Master. I am playing with my breasts at in my work's restroom all the time, and other places too. I'm doing exactly what the file wants. It's exciting and I love and hate at at the same time! :P

Anyone have ideas for files that would compliment this one? My Master wants my grooming to improve and wants me to find a female friend.

I think I will be orgasming soon enough by playing with my breasts pretty soon
ladybug88

Postby qv » January 16th, 2012, 4:53 pm

tanyaslave wrote:LDR?

Long Distance Relationship, I'd wager
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Breast play

Postby pennyT » January 16th, 2012, 5:23 pm

Like I just love playing with my boobies and my nipples. It is like so totally awesome now that they are growing some. I can orga... ummmm cum from doing that already! Maybe I should listen to this file too, maybe it can make it even better! Like OMG I think I would just pass out if it did!

giggle

pennyt
pennyT
Regular
Regular

Postby ladybug88 » January 16th, 2012, 10:14 pm

This file has taken a strong impact on me. Before I was already kind of obsessed with my tits now i've become a tit slut for my Master. He's training me to fuck cock with my tits. I'm also wearing nursing bras now for easy access. i swear they have gotten bigger too...
:oops: :oops:
ladybug88

Postby Tangy » February 1st, 2012, 2:13 pm

ladybug88 wrote:This file has taken a strong impact on me. Before I was already kind of obsessed with my tits now i've become a tit slut for my Master. He's training me to fuck cock with my tits. I'm also wearing nursing bras now for easy access. i swear they have gotten bigger too...
:oops: :oops:

Congratulations ladybug some people have all the luck.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories