Help with Furry Transformation

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Help with Furry Transformation

Postby Draconder » October 22nd, 2005, 12:26 pm

Hello

I am trying the Furry Transformation and I have a couple questions.

1. I know I have to listen to it multiple times but do I have to listen to it over and over in one go or can I take breaks? Like listen a couple times in the morning, afternoon and evening?

2 Will the Furry Transformation work for lizards? I am trying to go for a dragon and it mentions a lot about fur.

3. Do I just listen all the way through and use the code word when I finish listening or do I say it during the time I am listening? Do I have to say the code word loud and clear?

Thank you

Draconder
Draconder

Postby goldragon_70 » October 24th, 2005, 8:09 pm

The first one, it's better to listen to it once and then wait some time and then listen again. Maybe separately 3 times a day, or less, I'm finding I'm already felling the effects of it. For question 3 I can clearly think the Phrase and fell the change, but I think saying it, makes it stronger in your mind. as for the second I do agree that fur is mentioned, but If you Listen to the meaning as well as the words, it may still be effective, But I haven't tried the dragon transform, I've been focusing on bear transform.
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

As me.

Postby Ceot » November 2nd, 2005, 4:27 am

As A hypnotist.
But honestly more because i,m a furry fan.
If you ever need help just ask me.
Always in mind. And sadly twice as strong.

http://www.niteflirt.com/memberpub/homepage.asp?homepage=1
Ceot
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TheKnife » November 5th, 2005, 5:05 am

Trigmorph claims to change you to anything you imagine, a dragon could be very possible.
Haven't tried it yet, though.
TheKnife
Regular
Regular

Postby fenton » December 1st, 2005, 11:20 pm

I haven't had any luck with furry, but I did with Trig morph. I listened to it once and did pig, I immediately dropped to all fours and could only snort and squeal. It only lasted a couple of minutes. No physical or imagined changed, just behaviour... hope this helps
fenton
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files