She's getting too strong!

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

She's getting too strong!

Postby duality99 » February 23rd, 2012, 4:36 pm

Listening to the female takeover file. Things are getting too intense. I should have never done this.

Just joking. I'm gonna start a journal if any of you are interested in watching my progress. So far this file hasn't done much.

If anybody has any experience with what to expect maybe clue me in? Like is the voice clearly audible? Or is it more of an internal dialogue?

I'm pretty much playing with fire here, but in all honesty I want it to effect me, I'm just not sure it will. I'm definitely not serious about this. So if it starts working too well I'm gonna pull the plug.

BTW for those who know about the file I changed the aging to a year every day instead of a week. I'm too impatient to wait haha.
duality99
Regular
Regular

Re: She's getting too strong!

Postby Tangy » February 23rd, 2012, 6:26 pm

duality99 wrote:Listening to the female takeover file. Things are getting too intense. I should have never done this.

Just joking. I'm gonna start a journal if any of you are interested in watching my progress. So far this file hasn't done much.

If anybody has any experience with what to expect maybe clue me in? Like is the voice clearly audible? Or is it more of an internal dialogue?

I'm pretty much playing with fire here, but in all honesty I want it to effect me, I'm just not sure it will. I'm definitely not serious about this. So if it starts working too well I'm gonna pull the plug.

BTW for those who know about the file I changed the aging to a year every day instead of a week. I'm too impatient to wait haha.

Th Voice is very Audible and Homelike but a little errry i suspended my baby files for a while until we get this cleared up.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby someonelse » February 23rd, 2012, 9:20 pm

duality99 wrote:BTW for those who know about the file I changed the aging to a year every day instead of a week. I'm too impatient to wait haha.

Just as a note that could make the file less effective.
someonelse

Postby duality99 » February 23rd, 2012, 10:45 pm

someonelse wrote:
duality99 wrote:BTW for those who know about the file I changed the aging to a year every day instead of a week. I'm too impatient to wait haha.

Just as a note that could make the file less effective.

It could. Or it could decrease the amount of time it takes for her to get stronger. I figured why wait weeks when I could just make it into days. I'll see what happens.
duality99
Regular
Regular

Postby Pansyboi » February 24th, 2012, 8:55 am

I am interested in following your progress. I think if you want it to effect you, it will. The thing is, if you try and pull the plug, will you be able to? After all it is what you want. Your subconscious may win out.

To review, for it to work, you have to want it to work. If it starts working you want to quit but you will not be able to quit because it is working.

I struggle to even want to be a man anymore all because I started on a similar quest a few years ago. Be careful what you ask for.
Pansy
Pansyboi

Postby Tangy » February 24th, 2012, 10:14 am

Pansyboi wrote:

I am interested in following your progress. I think if you want it to effect you, it will. The thing is, if you try and pull the plug, will you be able to? After all it is what you want. Your subconscious may win out.

To review, for it to work, you have to want it to work. If it starts working you want to quit but you will not be able to quit because it is working.

I struggle to even want to be a man anymore all because I started on a similar quest a few years ago. Be careful what you ask for.

Hay What's this??? I am Growing horns :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: heeeee heeeee heeee where Am I? who Am I? What Am I? I think i am A Girl i look like a Boy Heee Heee hEee
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby ParanoidLord » February 24th, 2012, 3:31 pm

duality99 wrote: It could. Or it could decrease the amount of time it takes for her to get stronger. I figured why wait weeks when I could just make it into days. I'll see what happens.

My theory is that your female personality will strengthen more quickly (because behavioral changes are easy), but won't necessarily age faster (because hallucinations are harder). If this comes to fruition, expect to feel like a teenage girl for quite a while.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby duality99 » February 24th, 2012, 9:52 pm

Pansyboi wrote:

Well I'll only know when the time comes. This isn't the first time I've experimented with feminization, I've tried the cursestrokesissy file as well. I think it's really more about the taboo factor for me.

So you struggle to be a man anymore, but does that mean you have decided to transition? My fantasies are usually just that, fantasies. They never really stemmed beyond or leaked into my life. I kind of use it as a drug, to escape reality.

I guess I'll find out if it works or not. Even if I consciously want it to work, my subconscious may reject it.
duality99
Regular
Regular

Postby Leeiah » February 25th, 2012, 1:15 am

I hope you get what you seek. :D Wasn't my thing personally.
Leeiah
Regular
Regular

Postby duality99 » February 25th, 2012, 11:37 pm

Leeiah wrote:I hope you get what you seek. :D Wasn't my thing personally.

Ah yeah. Your journal pretty much tempted me into listening to this file haha.
duality99
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum