Hello all, newbie here

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Hello all, newbie here

Postby klondike316 » April 20th, 2012, 2:12 pm

I found this site a few days ago and I have a few questions due to my ignorance of the topic. Not stupidity. I have a very difficult time getting into a comfortable position and when I sleep at night i have to have it dark and quiet and laying on my side...or i just can't get to sleep...I have played a few on loop and it seems like that i can't let my body relax because my brain is hearing something..aka the file...even though he is telling me to breath and relax this or that...today i did fall asleep for a while but woke up after 20 mins or so...

my question is..can i just leave it on overnight and have the same effects? help...I don't really take naps unless i am super tired...and sometimes i toss and turn and that is my nap!! lol Or, will sitting in a chair for example and just having it on and listening to a file once or twice have the same effect?

thank you.
klondike316

Re: Hello all, newbie here

Postby tallguy744 » April 20th, 2012, 4:01 pm

klondike316 wrote:today i did fall asleep for a while but woke up after 20 mins or so...

First off, that may actually be a good sign - was the file just ending when you woke up?

You can listen to files in a chair if that works for you. You may also want to try different styles of induction, to see what works best for you. Blink's Basic Induction doesn't even tell you to focus - sounds like it might be a good one for you to try
tallguy744
Regular
Regular

Postby klondike316 » April 20th, 2012, 4:19 pm

no, i didn't wake up at the end..since i had it on loop, i am pretty sure i woke up in the middle of the next frame...

i just want to see results...trying to be optimistic here...its like, i can see myself thinking what i am suppose to think, but then i think that that would be the file working so i conscienciously stop doing it...
klondike316

Return to Help with Files